IGNORED

Trump 39: The Return of the Wall

Destiny

45 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

A lovely idea...except for the vice president...but it sounds like too much to hope for.

If Rufus would smile down on us, the vp would be indicted too and we'd end up with president Pelosi.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Dude knows he stepped in shit

Note how he words his tweet though. ‘North Korea’ is responsible. Not Kim Jong Un. This isn’t an apology for what he said by any means.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Dude knows he stepped in shit

Yes, but he can't back down and admit he was wrong. Christians are persecuted in NK, something lots of churches speak out against,  and constantly praising the dictator that makes that happen might cause a rift with Trump evangelical fans. 

Nothing to see here, just a president promoting his business and hinting that some nice emoluments could help the UK.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Nothing to see here, just a president promoting his business and hinting that some nice emoluments could help the UK.

Funny how he doesn't mention he has to pay the legal costs Scotland made in the case he lost against them... Then again, this could be the reason why he's plugging his golf course over there. He hopes to create revenue to be able to pay those costs.

If I'm understanding that correctly, Trump golf courses have lost $200 million dollars, Trump organization loaned them that amount to keep them going, but Trump Org. doesn't actually have the income to loan that amount? Looks like some sort of audit on their finances is way past due. No wonder Trump is terrified of his taxes getting released, he does nothing but shady financial shit. 

This is why Maxine Waters' committee talking to Deutsche Bank is such a good thing, and I bet it has the whole presiduncial family running scared. Deutsche Bank is shady AF (hello money laundering) and is the only bank in the world that will do business with Trump Org. Deutsche Bank also happens to be one of the preferred banks that Russian oligarchs use. So... :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

Argh: "Trump: A new executive order could strip colleges of funding if they don’t 'support free speech’"

Spoiler

A new executive order from the White House will aim to make federal research funding for colleges and universities contingent on their support for “free speech,” President Trump said Saturday.

The announcement, during Trump’s address to the conservative conference CPAC, appeared to target complaints by some university critics that institutions of higher education stifle right-wing viewpoints.

“If they want our dollars, and we give it to them by the billions, they’ve got to allow people like Hayden and many great young people, and old people, to speak,” Trump said, bringing onstage a young conservative, Hayden Williams, who was physically attacked last month while tabling for a conservative organization at the University of California at Berkeley.

The executive order, Trump said, would “require colleges to support free speech if they want federal research” money. Spokespeople for the White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Trump said he planned to sign the order “very soon,” but did not provide specifics or say whether a draft has already been prepared.

The federal government distributes more than $26 billion a year to colleges and universities for research purposes, according to the National Science Foundation. The vast majority of that money is assigned to projects for the Pentagon, NASA, and the Departments of Agriculture, Energy, and Health and Human Services.

Standing onstage together, Trump praised Williams and urged him to sue the University of California over the incident. A university spokeswoman didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Apparently Trump was sweating like a hog in a sauna during 2 hours (!) of incoherent rambling, blathering and bleating at the rant fest that passed as his speech to CPAC today.  I saw a picture of him; sweat was pouring down his face in rivulets.  This sounds an awful lot like drugs of some description. Does speed make you sweat? 

Speed can cause profuse sweating.  I don't know what the fuck that speech word salad to CPAC was.   That speech was a whole lot of bat shit crazy.  I'm not violating any code of ethics here because BSC is not in the DSM-5.  Of course his base loved it.  My Trump loving friends and family thought it was "amazing" and "inspiring".  

Daniel Dale (correspondent for the Toronto Star) was at the CPAC speech and live tweeted his comments and fact checks. If you can't stand watching the presidunce speak (like me) and you have the time to read, this thread is for you:

Mind you, the presidunce spoke for two hours, so this thread is very long. 

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

you can't stand watching the presidunce speak

I can't even stand listening to him in the news clips! What the f*ck was he saying? Enough with Hilary and the emails. Enough of giving concessions to North Korea, enough of mocking others. He is nothing more than the class bully who got where he is because of daddy and Putin. 

Ooh did I just hear that Chuck Todd thinks the Trump organization will go down Or be damaged? On that happy note I'll end my rant.

*Sorry for the rant. It is a reaction to hearing his voice.

11 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

My Trump loving friends and family thought it was "amazing" and "inspiring".   

What's wrong with people who see anything amazing or inspiring about this immoral lying dumb-ass hypocrite Russian agent? I struggle with wholehearted rejection of people who embrace Dump, as it tells me that their values are the opposite of mine, and they don't think that character matters, or worse, they are racist misogynistic xenophobes themselves. I find his supporters to be frightening and I wish I could be more like RBG and her friendship with Anton Scalia.

3 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

What the f*ck was he saying?

Hard to say! We DVR Saturday Night Live and watch it on Sunday morning.  SNL did a little "best of" moments mash up from Trump's CPAC babble, and although hysterically funny, it was also very concerning.  Besides sweating profusely during his speech (as noted above), Trump came out and humped the American flag -- truly, the entire thing was  beyond bizarre.  Some news outlets reported that he "hugged" the flag, which, since he wasn't actually grinding against the flagpole, is technically true. 

In addition to Daniel Dale, Molly Jong-Fast also live tweeted the entire CPAC weekend, including the Trump speech, which was 2 hours and 20 minutes total.  She thinks that there is a possibility that her soul is now dead. 

14 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

Of course his base loved it.  My Trump loving friends and family thought it was "amazing" and "inspiring".  

I'd ask, "On what basis?" but he could be speaking in tongues and it wouldn't matter.  It's what he represents to them, which is the sense of being empowered after being powerless.  It's sad that, in reality, they are being ripped off and dis-empowered, but it is what it is.  And their adulation is topping off Trump's narcissistic supply.  

Just saw a link to an economic analysis showing that the tariffs are more damaging than previously thought.  Also, the billions paid out of screwed soybean farmers would have easily paid for Trump's wall.  

aaaaaand, winter is coming: 

So much to respond to. 

1. Evangelicals will NEVER turn their back on Trump unless and until it is found out that he paid for abortions. 

2. It is almost common knowledge that Trump snorts Adderal before important speeches and rallies. You can tell when he does because of his sniffing.  

3. I'm honestly afraid when Kushner and Donny Jr are indicted or arrested that Trump will resign and run to avoid prosecution. I don't want that fucker running free I want him in prison.  I would really like to see him Kushner, Manafort & Don Jr and Ivanka get the death penalty. They have all openly and knowingly committed treason and that is a death penalty offense. They also never expected that an entire political party would be complicit in his traitors behavior.  The GOP has put party over country, the republican party has become a cult, they've taken over the Evangelical & fundamentalist churches to the point that they are not Christians anymore but republicans. The republican party is now the religion for fundy believer. It is scary to listen to these people. My fundy Catholic aunt is one of those people, she's told my mom that she's praying for her democrat children (me & my sister) that we will come back to the church the republican party.  Funny she's OK with my brother being an atheist because he's a republican. 

4.  Unless Barr (the AG) allows the Dems to see the Muller report, NOTHING will be done about Trump and Co. The GOP will bury the report and keep on lining their pockets and working on rigging the next election for their benefit so they can get total control of all 3 branches again, and then we will be living in Gilead. 

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I would really like to see him Kushner, Manafort & Don Jr and Ivanka get the death penalty.

I'd prefer solitary for 23 hours a day, with extremely limited opportunities for them to communicate with others.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived