IGNORED

Vlogs

nomoxian

Does anyone else watch religious related Youtube videos a lot? If so, feel free to some of your favourite content creators.

I like The Bible Reloaded, especially when they review Chick tracts and kids Christian shows.

I've never been involved with Scientology or Jehovas Witnesses, but I also like the Angry Gay Pope and Apostate Chick.

• Upvote 2

I haven’t watched any of these!  Thank you for the suggestions. I definitely will check them out. 

• 8 months later...

One of my favourite Atheist Youtubers, Telltale, just made a video about one of my favourite Fundies to hate on!

• Upvote 1

I also like the Bible Re-loaded. I think they are now going by Hugo and Jake. I love Seth Anderson of The Thinking Atheist. He has a very religious upbringing and very religious young adult life so I really relate to that. I also like the Emperor Atheist. He's a black atheist who also left behind a religious up-bringing and makes thought provoking videos. I also like Say Goodnite Kevin, a Christian who reviews and snarks on trash Like God's Not Dead. He's funny, thoughtful, and fair-minded.  I genuinely enjoy his reviews. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Spelling

I think Hugo and Jake just made that their official YT name because the algorythm doesn't like so-called-controversial things. Kinda like why some other users will write "k1ll" instead of "kill" in titles. Last I saw, their Pateron still said Bible Reloaded.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I recommend Mr. Atheist. He does a lot of advocacy for the LGBT community. I also recommend Shannpn Q who brings a lot of attention to mental health issues. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.