IGNORED

Greitens: Investigation underway after child abuse video reported

clueliss

I'm putting this one under Politics because I'm going to tie this to a tone-deaf move my Representative made a few minutes ago.  Proving to me that she has no clue what is going on back home.  

Greitens is the new Missouri Governor.    I had to pull the news off the Jefferson City station because it has more details than CoMo does.  

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/gov-greitins-holds-a-press-conference-regarding-child-abuse-at-a-dss-facility

AA

JEFFERSON CITY — Gov. Eric Greitins held a joint press conference Monday in response to an alleged child abuse incident at a Missouri group home.

The governor said the Department of Social Services was investigating video of child abuse at one of its facilities.

Welfare officials learned about it late last week when someone called a child abuse hotline.

DSS Children's Division director Tim Decker said it took place at the Home Court Advantage Inc. in Bolivar.

He also said he could not discuss the condition of the child or children involved.

A phone message with Home Court Advantage Inc. wasn't immediately returned. The facility houses 64 children.

Welfare officials urged anyone with information to come forward.

Southwest Baptist University has dismissed two students over their alleged involvement in the assault.

The university said in a news release Monday that the university reported the allegations to law enforcement upon becoming aware of them. The release said the students are "unacceptable" to the "ethics and morals" of the university.

To watch the entire press conference, click here.

*Editor Note: The story has been updated to reflect the most current information.

Bolding of SOUTHWEST BAPTIST UNIVERSITY is mine.  

So my Rep posts this lovely photo.  hatzler.JPG

Guess what SBUni stands for?  Yes, Southwestern Baptist University.  

Southwest Baptist University is a Christ-centered, caring academic community preparing students to be servant leaders in a global society.

Their twitter is also followed by Republican Senator Roy Blunt.  Shock shock shock.  

Wow, that really is tone-deaf. You have to wonder if the Representative's staff is incompetent or hates her enough to make her look stupid.

So far she only seems to care about the rights of the unborn and nothing else.  

Archived