IGNORED

Lori is a Video "Star"

Free Jana Duggar

Oh my word! Lori is now posting videos.  I couldn't get past a few seconds. They sound so monotone and boring.  For someone who seems to be so passionate about her beliefs, she shows no emotion or enthusiasm, or even a smile.  A Beth Moore or Joyce Meyer she is not. She spoke out about them today anyway because they dare to allow men to listen (at least Joyce does) and they teach more than Lori's love of Titus 2.

She allows men to read her blog, and she responds to their comments.

I couldn't listen to the whole drib-drab but I did hear the part about Ken sometimes making her delete certain posts. I think that's what happened to the Abuse Apologist (You deserve it if he yells at you) post.

To me, she looks like she is in her late 60s.

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my word! Lori is now posting videos.  I couldn't get past a few seconds. They sound so monotone and boring.  For someone who seems to be so passionate about her beliefs, she shows no emotion or enthusiasm, or even a smile.  A Beth Moore or Joyce Meyer she is not. She spoke out about them today anyway because they dare to allow men to listen (at least Joyce does) and they teach more than Lori's love of Titus 2.

I had to click off too because of that.  She's really personality plus, isn't she?

Does anyone have an idea of what Lori means by theology?

In the Lori Doesn't Do Theology video, she makes a point about how the only theology she teaches is what is specific to what she has been commanded to teach about obeying our husbands and keeping the home.

I took a look back at some of the posts on her blog that were written by men and that she says are teaching theology--but they aren't really theology. They are more of a topical bible study. (Theology is a study of God and Christian doctrine. It is scholarship more than application.)

In today's post, Lori does a topical bible study of cheerfulness--based on a vague "studies that have asked men all over the world" that say cheerfulness is what draws a man to a woman. That has nothing to do with obedience and being a keeper at home, so Lori has just contradicted what she said in yesterday's video (no surprise there).

Plus, I am surprised she would say it is cheerfulness that draws men to women. According to many of her posts, it is thongs that do that.

So today is another bland video about how to handle a cheating husband.  She pretty much says you can cry and talk to him about it, then after that , be quiet and "win him without a word". 

I think it's great if a couple can work through something like that, but I think Beth has a much more realistic approach for forgiveness. 

Archived