IGNORED

Arndts really sad about gay marriage

JenniferJuniper

Says Daddy, "I feel the same distress today that I have felt in the years since abortion was legalized. (It happened in January of 1973, during my juinor year in high school.)"

(Note the need to always insert some detail about himself no matter the topic.)

But the Softball Classic (Brought to us directly by Jesus!) will serve as a healing balm. "We are convinced that the FamTeam Day retreats and Softball Classic events have also been brought to birth by Him. We continue to sense that we are called to stand firnly and calmly, that we are to remain on 'offense'(in the sense that Jesus did in His earthly ministry), and that we are (as the saying goes) to 'light one candle rather than curse the darkness.'"

I think the Manboys are scared they will be asked by a gay couple to photograph their wedding and they'll get sent to prison if they refuse.

I think the Manboys are scared they will be asked by a gay couple to photograph their wedding and they'll get sent to prison if they refuse.

I've been half temped to call up Mark and ask him if my partner and I could meet with him to dicsuss them shooting our upcoming wedding. I wonder what he'd say...

• 4 weeks later...

I've been half temped to call up Mark and ask him if my partner and I could meet with him to dicsuss them shooting our upcoming wedding. I wonder what he'd say...

Please, please, please, please, pleaseeee.

Also congrats on your impending/recent nuptials.

Well, the Arndts certainly are not doing their part to expand their beliefs by marrying and procreating. There are no little Arndts on the horizon to stand calmly for Daddy's brand.

Hot Damn it's that time of year again!!!

My sister in STL is recently single, and frankly, she can be QUITE defrauding. I have secretly been wishing I could send her over to The Classic to infiltrate.

I hate their website & can't ever find anything. Did they put the details out yet, or will it be like last year? Didn't they cancel? Something horrible befell The Classic.

I am uncertain as to my random capitalizing, but hey, the LORD led me to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I read somewhere that the annual softball tournament would be held in October this year. Can't remember where I saw that, though. Please ask your sister to keep her October weekends free so she is available to infiltrate and take notes.

Found it! It is Sunday, October 5th. One day? There must not be much interest in it these days. Or has it always just been a game of the Arndt family against whomever?

Archived