IGNORED

Pastor Brags About God Saving Him From Car Crash wife hurt

doggie

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/05/12 ... cky-video/

†This is what my new Jaguar looked like Sunday night,†Pastor Phil Kidd bragged on his Facebook page.

“BUT LISTEN TO THIS…It never messed up my hair. It never unbuttoned my suit coat. It never even moved my Mont Blonc [sic] pen from my shirt pocket. Sheltered In The Arms Of God…â€

But if God sheltered Kidd, why didn’t he also shelter his wife, Leslie? Thankfully, she survived as well, but she fractured two vertebrae and has to wear a neck brace. Still, it’s strange how while Kidd, his hair, his suit coat, and his “Mont Blonc†pen were rolling in God’s sheltering arms “4 1/2 times at 65 miles an hour down the interstate,†this pastor’s poor wife was left to her own devices.

For those of you who don’t know what a “Mont Blonc†penis, I mean pen is, Mont Blanc is a line of “luxury writing instruments†that cost $800.00 and up.

A pastor who drives a Jag and has an $800 pen? What a simple, pious man of the cloth.

A pastor who drives a Jag and has an $800 pen? What a simple, pious man of the cloth.

So special that god himself saved him!

That wife must've really been f'ing up. God had to give her a strong warning.

/sarcasm

well god bought him a jag So he must be special. I mean god loves preachers who enrich themselves over helping the poor. just look around you and see how much god loves such Christians.

So special that god himself saved him!

That wife must've really been f'ing up. God had to give her a strong warning.

/sarcasm

Nah, God wanted him to have a fancy new wife to go along with that fancy pen and fancy car.

Unfortunately, that damn seatbelt was stronger than God.

(tongue-in-cheek)

Nah, God wanted him to have a fancy new wife to go along with that fancy pen and fancy car.

Unfortunately, that damn seatbelt was stronger than God.

(tongue-in-cheek)

off to the prayer closet with you :sigh2:

All this time on Free Jinger has made me cynical, because the pastor saying this while his wife was pretty badly injured didn't surprise me in the least. An $800 dollar pen, though? DAMN. :penguin-no:

Hey Mama J, don't despair. Come on over and sit next to me at my ELCA Lutheran Church. We have women pastors, we have gay pastors and lots and lots of love for all God's children. 8-)

Sorry, I posted to the wrong thread. Moderator - please remove this. I don't know how to do that. thanks

If you do some background checking on "Dr." Phil Kidd, be prepared to have a vomit bag nearby. This asshat is a real piece of work.

If you do some background checking on "Dr." Phil Kidd, be prepared to have a vomit bag nearby. This asshat is a real piece of work.

You ain't kidding. It's almost amazing how he manages to insult nearly everybody in just a two minute diatribe. That takes talent.

NSFW.

[bBvideo 560,340:25e62rvb]

[/bBvideo]

You ain't kidding. It's almost amazing how he manages to insult nearly everybody in just a two minute diatribe. That takes talent.

NSFW. NSFL.

[bBvideo 560,340:15939ft1]

[/bBvideo]

ftfy.

I have two Mont Blanc pens. They belonged to my late father who got them from his boss. Dad had no clue how much those pens were eorth and shoved them on a drawer. It wasn't until months later when his boss asked dad how much he was liking his new pens that dad figured out they were something special.

My mom gave them to me last Christmas and I just cried because they were a tangible remembrance of my dad.

This guy, he doesn't deserve Mont Blanc pens.

ftfy.

I forgot about his ever-present "fists in the air" pose. Much like the pose Jesus always had, I am sure. Humble, approachable, welcoming......

I forgot about his ever-present "fists in the air" pose. Much like the pose Jesus always had, I am sure. Humble, approachable, welcoming......

NSFL indeed. And check out that tie and those gloves! The rebel flag...of course.

Somehow this guy got enough money for a Jag and a Mont Blanc pen...and almost the opportunity for a new wife.

Did anyone else notice how he seemed barely able to catch his breath during his hate speech? Maybe the good Lord will take him sooner rather than later, one way or another.

This guy seems to be about on par with the charming pastor who needed $60m for his jet.

I think its clear that this guy's wife isn't as Godly as he is. She probably dared to question his judgement on things like buying expensive pens and cars when that money could go to helping the poor. God was obviously sending a strong message that Helpmeets should not be questioning their Headship's judgement on such matters. sarcasm>

Seriously though, I'm glad his wife wasn't injured further or killed. I think she should serve him with some nice divorce papers - he can sign them with his Mont Blanc pen! :cracking-up:

I think its clear that this guy's wife isn't as Godly as he is. She probably dared to question his judgement on things like buying expensive pens and cars when that money could go to helping the poor. God was obviously sending a strong message that Helpmeets should not be questioning their Headship's judgement on such matters. sarcasm>

Seriously though, I'm glad his wife wasn't injured further or killed. I think she should serve him with some nice divorce papers - he can sign them with his Mont Blanc pen! :cracking-up:

Re bolded: lololololllllll maybe God crashed the car because He agreed this man needed a little humbling!

I hate it when people say God saved them because it implies that he chose not to save other people. I wouldn't verbalize my disagreement with them or anything, but it does frustrate me.

Within my own social circle one guy recently survived a horrible car crash. Looking at the picture of the car post-crash I would have never expected him to survive that, let alone be able to walk away with no injuries. Lots of "God is so amazing", "no explanation other than that God was protecting him", etc. It really was amazing and I'm glad he survived, but then in the same church someone else just died in a car crash. He was very active in the church, everyone loved him, and he had married a woman whose first husband died in a car crash and become a father to her daughters. Why didn't God protect him? Or two years ago another friend lost her two teenage sisters, ages 13 and 17, in a car wreck. Where was he then?

I know "we can't know God's plan", "He works in mysterious ways", etc., but I feel like claiming God protected you is really insensitive to everyone who did lose someone.

Instead of looking at this accident as an act of God saving his special ass, maybe he should take it as a warning from God that his time may be near if he doesn't stop with the greed and hypocrisy.

Did anyone else notice how he seemed barely able to catch his breath during his hate speech? Maybe the good Lord will take him sooner rather than later, one way or another.

I did notice that. When he was talking about how fat all the TSA employees were, I couldn't help but think "oh, honey, bless your heart."

If the guy was so afflicted that he had to mention his hair, his jacket, his car, and his Mont Blanc pen, for God's sake spell it correctly, "you moron!" he is beyond repair. Who buys HIMSELF a pen like that? I thought they were meant to be awarded or given as gifts to the guy who has everything...

Apparently this pastor has purchased himself everything, save compassion, and a brain.

He is. I lost all respect (which I probably shouldn't have had in the first place but we were told he was a "Great Man of God") for him when he preached that any single woman who got a job or learned how to drive wasn't worth marrying, implying that any independence would ruin them as a wife candidate. There was a member on FJ, who has been banned, who had attended PK's church growing up and I think had a good deal to do with messing her up and contributing to the issue that got her booted off.

I've got a FB post that his son wrote in which he condemns the IFBx for their legalism and includes the below 20 outrageous things he heard preached/done. I would bet at least half (if not all!!) of them were things he heard his father say. I am glad that he chose a different path.

1. A preacher pointed out 3 lost teenage girls during their third service at a particular church and said "I appreciate you girls coming, but around here we dress like ladies. We do not wear pants to church, we wear dresses or skirts."

2. A young preacher was told he could not go into a service at his church because he was in blue jeans, a t-shirt, and had no tie on.

3. A preacher stood a young visiting girl up in front of her parents and the church and told her dad that he shouldn't be letting her wear sleeveless dresses.

4. A preacher blew out facebook and myspace during a service and said it was "wicked, out of hell, will destroy your future and parents better get their kids off of it." I asked him after church if he was really that gung-ho about social networking sites and he said "No. My wife and kids have them."

5. I know a guy that was accused of being a queer and a menace to children because he put gel in his hair, wore a diamond ring, and took several moments to make sure he was presentable after sweating all day.

6. I have heard preachers say "The tanning bed is wicked. If God wanted you tanned, he would have made you darker" (and the whole time they have on clothes. Parse that one out)

7. A preacher said "The only reason people wear sunglasses is because they have rebellion on their faces and do not want people to see it."

8. How about this wise proverb "Slits are for sluts"........sarcasm dripping

9. A preacher said "I cannot believe people have facial hair. I hate it. Now if you have it, that is a preference, BUT I KNOW WHAT GOD TOLD ME WHEN I GOT SAVED BLESS GOD."

10. How about another wise proverb "Any man that will wear a colored shirt will sleep with another man’s wife."

11. Or another "A man with facial hair is just trying to make his face look like a woman’s privates." (PERVERT ALERT to even think that up)

12. These guys who say "I hate 7-11 songs. Same 7 words just sang 11 times. Full of garbage and out of hell." (Don't read Psalms: it has repetition. Also, does this mean we can finally get rid of "When the Roll is Called up Yonder????)

13. Some friends of mine sang at a camp-meeting with drums on a background recording. In their pew when they got done were several tracts stating why drums were wicked.

14. A guy told dad that his kids were not allowed to play on a dobro because it was a honky-tonk instrument. (But each of his kids played the piano....THEE honky tonk instrument)

15. Girls having their skirts measured with a measuring tape in a back room before singing in a choir/going on visitation.

16. A lady telling young girls to always wear band-aids over their nipples just in case. (I KID YOU NOT)

17. A man live on television berating two local "Jehovah’s Witness" women for wearing pants to the meeting.

18. A guy preaching to have as many kids as you can. (Meanwhile, he admitted his wife’s tubes were tied)

19. Preaching against clapping.

20. What about preachers saying "If you ain't a baptist you oughta be ashamed"

PS- I did not read PK's post even though several acquaintances posted it to FB. Really just don't want to read/hear anything he's written/said.

I hope she divorces him. He is a selfish asshole, in fact, calling him an asshole is an insult to assholes, as they have a purpose in life, and he does not.

snip

9. A preacher said "I cannot believe people have facial hair. I hate it. Now if you have it, that is a preference, BUT I KNOW WHAT GOD TOLD ME WHEN I GOT SAVED BLESS GOD."

11. Or another "A man with facial hair is just trying to make his face look like a woman’s privates." (PERVERT ALERT to even think that up)

Oh hey, Jesus? You with that beard that the soldiers ripped out? You should know what your "servants" are saying about you ...

Archived