IGNORED

Pastor Brags About God Saving Him From Car Crash wife hurt

doggie

11. Or another "A man with facial hair is just trying to make his face look like a woman’s privates." (PERVERT ALERT to even think that up)

Haha, what? That's bizarre.

Early in their marriage my parents went to a Bill Gothard conference. They have a lot of funny stories from that, but one my (bearded) dad tells is that Gothard informed everyone that beards are for sodomites. Good Christian men shave.

Are we sure its "god" that save him? What a douche canoe :ew: :ew:

god the devil does it really matter as long as you get your reward?

I've been in a horrible accident. I knew I was unharmed immediately, but it wasn't until I knew my sister, and friend were ok that I also actually felt OK. I am so connected to these two people and I know if either of them were harmed, or even the people in the other cars involved, I would not be grateful to walk away. I would feel deep pain for their experience. I was sad for the woman who caused the accident, because she was so upset by it, even though everyone in all three cars was fine.

I just can't see how a person can claim victory as his wife recovers from an injury from the same event. What an ass.

I hope she divorces him. He is a selfish asshole, in fact, calling him an asshole is an insult to assholes, as they have a purpose in life, and he does not.

You forgot smug!

I hate it when people say God saved them because it implies that he chose not to save other people. I wouldn't verbalize my disagreement with them or anything, but it does frustrate me.

Within my own social circle one guy recently survived a horrible car crash. Looking at the picture of the car post-crash I would have never expected him to survive that, let alone be able to walk away with no injuries. Lots of "God is so amazing", "no explanation other than that God was protecting him", etc. It really was amazing and I'm glad he survived, but then in the same church someone else just died in a car crash. He was very active in the church, everyone loved him, and he had married a woman whose first husband died in a car crash and become a father to her daughters. Why didn't God protect him? Or two years ago another friend lost her two teenage sisters, ages 13 and 17, in a car wreck. Where was he then?

I know "we can't know God's plan", "He works in mysterious ways", etc., but I feel like claiming God protected you is really insensitive to everyone who did lose someone.

EXACTLY! One of my friends routinely says things like "it was God's grace that my elderly father's health issue was a false alarm; he answered our prayers" and I have to bite my tongue not to ask why he didn't answer the prayers for a newborn with serious health issues who died shortly after birth. Were they not deserving of God's grace as well?

My, my - I do believe the SFL blog post on this subject has the most responses I have ever since to anything on SFL - currently at 538. Amazing.

My, my - I do believe the SFL blog post on this subject has the most responses I have ever since to anything on SFL - currently at 538. Amazing.

The commentors on SFL are hilarious. They are now copying quotes from Kidd's FB page that the good "doctor" has hired a law firm and is going to sue basically everyone who has called him on his bullshit. I generally don't visit SFL all that much, because I find the site owner to be a condescending jerk but this is worth watching. Have fun digging your own grave, you racist piece of shit (Kidd, that is).

#10 my former LDS friend got pulled aside after a sacrament meeting and told that she should encourage her husband to wear only plain white shirts. He was being subversive with his pale blue stripes.

Obviously, this led to #11 when they left the church, he grew a vagina-cover on his face.

#10 my former LDS friend got pulled aside after a sacrament meeting and told that she should encourage her husband to wear only plain white shirts. He was being subversive with his pale blue stripes.

Obviously, this led to #11 when they left the church, he grew a vagina-cover on his face.

:lol:

#11 just confirms for me that Mormon elders must not be seeing a lot of vaginas in the twenty-first century...

Archived