IGNORED

Handsex on Bates Motel

PennySycamore

My daughter comes over on Monday evening to watch Bates Motel on A&E since she does not have cable. On this week's episode, Norman and his high school girlfriend, Emma, were engaging in hand sex in her VW after a date. Norman went into a spiel about how they didn't want to go too far. The reason that Norman doesn't want to go too far is that Emma would then wind up dead. That tends to happen to women that Norman has sex with. Anyway the handsex and Norman's little spiel reminded me of Josh and Anna. (Not that Josh would kill Anna for sleeping with him.)

My husband and I watch this show too. Yes, getting involved with Norman doesn't end well. He's so very creepy and crazy.

I don't know much about the Duggars, but people here seem to find them pretty creepy as well. Not homicidal, just creepy. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone catch this weeks episode? CRAAAAAZZZZYYY!!! :pink-shock:

Seriously though, those were some Emmy award-winning performances. This is why I watch the show. Phenomenal cast. Oh, and Romero is such a badass.

I caught it! My daughter and I were wondering when Norman would wear Norma's clothes. Well, at least he wore her bathrobe this week. That is one seriously fucked-up kid!

I caught it! My daughter and I were wondering when Norman would wear Norma's clothes. Well, at least he wore her bathrobe this week. That is one seriously fucked-up kid!

lol! He nailed his impersonation of Norma.

And fucked-up is only the word because a more descriptive one doesn't exist. Wonder if Emma and Dylan will get together? What will Norman do then? :?

Archived