IGNORED

Friends is coming to Netflix on Jan 1 2015!

keen23

Honestly, this is incredibly exciting to me. Getting Gilmore Girls was amazing. Now getting Friends. I can seriously die happy.

In honor of this momentous occasion, what are your favorite episodes or quotes?

What story line did you hate?

"That's not even a word!" and "We were on a break" and "Miss Chanandeler Bong" are thrown around ALL THE TIME in our house.

I'm a sucker for the Thanksgiving episodes.

I loved Monica and Richard together. I love Monica and Chandler together. I HATE Ross and Rachel.

Oh dear lord, don't tell my girlfriend.

I watched when I was younger but not as I got older so I only loosley remember plot lines.

BUT as an anniversary gift I once made a small poster saying 'You're my lobster', she loved it. :romance-heartsfade:

oh. my. god! (Janice voice)

of course the best scene EVER is when Ross pushes his way inside central perk in the rain & kisses Rachel while she's cleaning up at night alone! Also, when Ben is born & they are all talking to him (really into the camera) and Monica tells him she will always have gum:)

youtube.com/watch?v=oal4SSI0KRo

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrzji3KgNJc

Netflix, for this & putting a couple dozen episodes of Sesame street back on, I take back my angry comments last week about you on the SW facebook page!

love

QG

edited to add- DH just came home & I told him the good news. He stated that I had seen them all already. I told him I had & that we could rewatch them TOGETHER! He failed to be as excited about that prospect as I had hoped;)

Will these be the extended episodes? I have one season on DVD(bought it at a yard sale) and the dvd's have 2-3 minute longer episodes then aired on tv. I almost bought the rest of the dvds since I hear people rave about the extra footage but I'm too cheap.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I'm excited, but at the same time OF COURSE it is my life story that I'd finally bit the bullet and purchased the series on Blu-Ray about a week prior to the announcement.

I guess I'm excited, but at the same time OF COURSE it is my life story that I'd finally bit the bullet and purchased the series on Blu-Ray about a week prior to the announcement.

Same... both Gilmore Girls AND Friends, I've had the complete box sets for each season. And I actually completed my collection a while back ago, like I think 2 years ago. So I'm definitely not part of the whole hype. Oh well, it doesn't bother because... I don't even have Netflix! :P

Archived