IGNORED

Bittner Updates

ladyamylynn

It looks like Priscilla had her baby on August 18th, the unfortunately-named Presley London. :? Jacqueline is engaged. Her fiance looks like a conservative Christian but not fundie...

A hundred years ago, when their happy shiny image was still intact and Jacqueline's blog was still public, she said her mother had thyroid cancer and that it was being treated 'naturally'. I don't know if they were also using allopathic medicine or if they were only using alternative treatments, or even if the mainstream medical community had given her such an unfavorable prognosis that they'd decided anything was worth a try (I doubt it on the last option since this was at least three years ago and aggressive cancer usually kills quicker than that.)

On a sad note, it seems their mother has passed away. I think it may have been cancer.

Are you sure? She still commented on her children's FBs in August.

It's posted publicly on Daniel Bittner's Facebook page. She passed away on Saturday it seems.

Found it! Shit, I think Jacqueline is getting married in a week or two...

...she said her mother had thyroid cancer and that it was being treated 'naturally'.

Thyroid cancer is one of the more survivable cancers. The 5-year survival rate at stages 1, 2 and 3 is close to 100%, and even at stage 4 it's 51%.

Unless one treats it naturally, I suppose. Sigh. :cry:

• 3 months later...

Archived