IGNORED

It's Saturday- what are the Duggars doing? Oh and you too?

homeschoolmomma1

We are spending a lazy Saturday and weekend at home- much needed. I might clean a little, watch movies with my girls and read.

My husband says he might 'plan something also" haha

I think the Duggar girls are slaving away

Having Home Church

Eating Tater Tot Cass or Chicken etti

and trying to slide down the hill with campaign signs (only thing they are usful for)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband is cleaning out the sunroom while I sit on my ass.

Tonight my friend and I are going out for margaritas and then to the roller derby(derby girls are awesome) while my husband babysits. Sounds like a great plan to me. :)

Lying in bed as long as possible trying to ignore some random back pain that showed up last night. Hoping to have lunch or dinner with my brother who's up from Kentucky :P

Mr. Inky is playing video games and trying to avoid sleeping (he works thirds) after spending an hour with AT&T customer service.

The boyfriend is coming over today and since I'm swamped with readings and homework (Thank you, Physics 2 and Forensics Microbiology), I don't have time to cook, but he is taking me out to dinner, though. I'm craving a mojito, so I think I'm gonna ask for one today. Or wine. Who knows. All I know is that I'll need a drink after today.

The Duggar girls are probably raising their children younger siblings, cooking for all their family, cleaning the house, etc

Michelle is probably lazying around in her bedroom helping around the house.

I'm supposed to be working, but while I was away my next door neighbor in the parking garage went from a small sedan to an extended cab pickup truck and I can't get my car out. Which is fine, because I have food poisoning and I don't want to go to work (note to self: Never fly Delta again.)

The Duggar boys are probably playing, while the girls clean the house, cook and drown in a mountain of laundry. Pretty much business as usual.

What was I supposed to be doing: Hanging out with my parents, twin1, my nephew, my BIL and my aunt and uncle at the Renaissance Fair, watching shows, eating good food and having some fun with people I only see two maybe three times a year.

What I am doing: Sitting at home pouting because my flight on Thursday night was cancelled and the earliest the airline could rebook me was for tonight. I said screw it and took a voucher for future travel.

What I should be doing: Prepping from my 3 up-coming job interviews.

What are the Duggars doing: Dimbulb and Holy Uterus are holding hands and making googly eyes at each other. The howler monkeys are reeking havoc. The J'salves are trying to keep the howler monkeys from severely injuring themselves while cleaning and cooking. Cousin Oliver is flirting with a TLC producer trying to get her own show. Joy is plotting her escape while cleaning the bathroom. Jordyn is just trying to get some attention from the parental units.

My partner works weekends while I have them off, so I drove her to work and am currently laying in bed, dozing, reading, internet-ing. Soon I'll clean the house a bit (not hard since its the two of us and our house and we're not 16 year old girls responsible for our parents lives), go grocery shopping, return some library books probably, and chill.

The OfDimBulb women are probably doing what they do everyday- running their parents household and raising their children.

I am going to go see "The Help" and maybe get some crazy ideas. Then maybe I'll blog more.

I am going to go see "The Help" and maybe get some crazy ideas. Then maybe I'll blog more.

You will LOVE the Help it is so good !

Guest Anonymous

We spent the morning running errands. One of which was purchasing batteries for the toy chainsaw my AWESOME sister in law picked up for my son. Zombie preparedness education starts young in my family :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And she bought it at goodwill brand new for .30 ... so buy used and safe the difference? HA HA HA :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: !

And now, I'm going to take a cat nap, while my "headship" *snort* feeds our one and only "blessing" (unless you count the minions of Satan, erm I mean dogs) and does the dishes, which all consist of the tupperware he brought to work this week, YUK NASTY DO NOT WANT, that's totally HIS job!

After that, we're going to a birthday part for my friend S's little guy (who is 6 months older than my son, but the 2 of them are thicker than thieves and oh boy are we in trouble in a few years)

What I am doing; Sneezing my fool head off, taking a shower, taking preteenpuglover to his football game and then chores. And maybe a few more rounds of sneezing my foold head off.

The Duggars? They are filming, I'm sure.

I haven't done much today except pick nearly 4lb of wild blackberries, play the piano and go on the internet. More blackberry-picking will commence shortly, once I get my arse into gear and off this chair. :D

I'm willing to bet the J-slaves are busy cooking, cleaning, washing and child-raising.

Lets see, its 1:19 pm local time and I am lounging around in my pyjamas. I spent most of the morning reading A Dance of Dragons by George RR Martin but its ok if its leading my heart astray in its fantasy land because my dad gave it to me. Now I'm watching the West Wing. Then I'm going to put on my yoga pants and walk to the Yoga studio in a defrauding outfit.

I am right now in the middle of packing the car up for the drive back to school for my 2L year....and thanking God it's only a two hour drive, as opposed to 8+ like probably have my class (well, outside the ones who stayed in the area all summer).

I am right now in the middle of packing the car up for the drive back to school for my 2L year....and thanking God it's only a two hour drive, as opposed to 8+ like probably have my class (well, outside the ones who stayed in the area all summer).

Enjoy 2L! It was so much more enjoyable than 1L for most people I know, including myself.

It's my friend's last day in Paris so we went all out touristy (not a usual Saturday for me!): the Louvre for a few hours (we spent way too long looking at Delacroix's stuff and missed a lot of other things but that's okay) and lunch there , shopping and beers in the Latin Quarter, and tonight a couple of lesbian clubs.

The Duggars would most certainly not approve of my Saturday!

Right now I'm being a little lazy. My sister is dropping off her son for the weekend. She and her husband are going to visit an ill relative a few hours away.

It's my friend's last day in Paris so we went all out touristy (not a usual Saturday for me!): the Louvre for a few hours (we spent way too long looking at Delacroix's stuff and missed a lot of other things but that's okay) and lunch there , shopping and beers in the Latin Quarter, and tonight a couple of lesbian clubs.

The Duggars would most certainly not approve of my Saturday!

I am so jealous! I was in Paris last year the first week of Sept.,I am feeling sad I am not there now....

I was flopping and floating in the pool while hubby was doing yard stuff. Then ate a late lunch that hubby grilled. We are going to be taking a nap with the kitties, and then are off to dinner tonight with my old roommate and her family at my dad's restaurant. Yeah, life can sometimes be so sweet!*

*See what I'm doing? I'm focusing on the positives. I didn't mention that I'm in a lot of pain and have been sick the past week, I'm back on a bunch of antibiotics that make me nauseated, or that the yard is crazily over budget because the pool installers messed it up. It's all about perspective. Yep, I'm focusing on the positives today!

Packing up the house, which sucks. However I am consoling myself by remembering that the headship and I are closing on our dreamhouse on Tuesday, so in a matter of days I will be setting up housekeeping in a home where I feel happy and peaceful as soon as I walk in the door. :dance: :character-ariel: (mermaid because dreamhouse is on the lake)

After doing some research for some writing I'm fixin' to work on, I'm about to have a late lunch, and then I have to run a quick errand. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning my apartment-it's hideous.

Tonight I'm making Buffalo wings and watching my "The Runaways" DVD that I rented from Netflix.

Archived