IGNORED

Holy Make-Up! - Redeeming Beauty

blisterine

I followed a Generation Cedar link and discovered a Christian-based cosmetic site. It seemed reasonably priced and fairly normal until I hit the lip color selection and names:

redeemingbeautyminerals.com/shoppe.html#!/~/category/id=6533077&offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc :o

Are they kidding me???? I think these cosmetics may send me to Hell!

How thick did they slather on the Judgement Day? Don't they know lipstick goes on your lips, following your lip line?

I was hoping for an Out-of-Wedlock Orgasm shade in the blush section, but alas, the names of their blushes are quite tame in comparison. Boo hiss.

Nars does make wonderful blush in Orgasm and Super Orgasm.

I was looking for a lipstick along the Harlot or Whoredom families of colors.

Indeed they do. But I need a Godly version so I don't have to sin everytime I apply my blush in the morning. :lol:

/But for real, I use Nars Amour. I guess that means I'm not sinning after all?

The lip model situation is not good. It looks like lipstick applied without a mirror. You can put on Blessing lip primer and the Scarlet Sin lipstick. Hehe

The shades are nice though. And it good the makeup is homemade. Someone has put a lot of effort into this business. I wonder if they are even fundies. Being endorsed by Kelly C. is a red flag, but it could just be a business decision.

She was giving eye shadow away in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle from last week that so many fundie bloggers were taking part in.

I would say she is at least fundie lite redeemingbeautyminerals.com/1/post/2013/11/unfading-beauty.html

Edited to add blog address

The lip model situation is not good. It looks like lipstick applied without a mirror. You can put on Blessing lip primer and the Scarlet Sin lipstick. Hehe

The shades are nice though. And it good the makeup is homemade. Someone has put a lot of effort into this business. I wonder if they are even fundies. Being endorsed by Kelly C. is a red flag, but it could just be a business decision.

I was thinking the same thing- if you look at the photo of the owner, those are her lips. If that is how she applies makeup, I am leery of her knowledge!

And yeah, she's a super fundy

I was thinking the same thing- if you look at the photo of the owner, those are her lips. If that is how she applies makeup, I am leery of her knowledge!

And yeah, she's a super fundy

I honestly thought those lips were of an older women. I've seen plenty of elderly women do the "outside the lip line" thing, but I have never seen a woman as young as she appears to be do it. Not flattering at all.

I didn't see anything Christian related other than the weird names. At least each item didn't have an attached bible verse. :lol:

I followed a Generation Cedar link and discovered a Christian-based cosmetic site. It seemed reasonably priced and fairly normal until I hit the lip color selection and names:

redeemingbeautyminerals.com/shoppe.html#!/~/category/id=6533077&offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc :o

Are they kidding me???? I think these cosmetics may send me to Hell!

How thick did they slather on the Judgement Day? Don't they know lipstick goes on your lips, following your lip line?

I would think that if you showed up to judgement day with your lipstick smeared like that, people would wonder who / what you'd been doing!

'Shoppe'. Uh-huh. [emoji19]

Love how her idea of OH NOEZ INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION is....a coffee grinder.

I was looking for galloping clitoris (Margaret Cho joke), but alas, I didn't see that shade.

I would think that if you showed up to judgement day with your lipstick smeared like that, people would wonder who / what you'd been doing!

That look reminds me of when Phil Hartman dressed as a woman on SNL.

Ok... what is the ultimate homemaking bundle? I kept hearing about it all over the fundie blog world.

Ok... what is the ultimate homemaking bundle? I kept hearing about it all over the fundie blog world.

Mostly ebooks on subjects you could Google for free (like recipes). But there were enough free items, like one of these eyeshadows and some notecards, that it would be worth over 30. LAF had an ad for, it's probably still up.

I was looking for galloping clitoris (Margaret Cho joke), but alas, I didn't see that shade.

Fornicating foundation.

Her picture scares me. Like. I may have nightmares. Someone ought to teach her to ACCENT her beauty with makeup, not try to make her own beauty with makeup. It doesn't work if you work against your features.

In the words of Alaska Thunderfuck: "Your makeup looks terrible." Those fucking lips..I have no words for that mess.

I didn't see anything Christian related other than the weird names. At least each item didn't have an attached bible verse. :lol:

Did you read her about section?

In the words of Alaska Thunderfuck: "Your makeup looks terrible." Those fucking lips..I have no words for that mess.

Is your avatar from a Vivacious drag?

Is your avatar from a Vivacious drag?

Well it's Ornacia, but she lives on top of Vivacious! Motha has arrived!

Those lipsticks are clearly very poorly made, you can tell just by the application. I wouldn't recommend buying makeup from any indie makeup sites without doing thorough research.

Well it's Ornacia, but she lives on top of Vivacious! Motha has arrived!

ORNACIA! My queen.

The "lipstick" isn't lipstick at all, but colored powder applied on top of the primer. Are you kidding me? No wonder it looks awful, she's essentially putting eyeshadow on top of vaseline and calling it an invention. She needs a good lipliner and a consult with her development team STAT.

Archived