IGNORED

Women abusing men during childbirth is a serious problem

Lucygoosey

So says an MRA over a A Voice For Men:

avoiceformen.com/men/ignoring-the-abuse-of-fathers/

Just when you thought they couldn't get any more ridiculous......

The only serious problem here is the author of this shit.

I don't now what's more infuriating, his disregard for childbirth and women or him claiming the scientific breakthroughs for men in general, and not for all humans or for the actual persons who made those achievements. It doesn't make him any better if another man invents something.

I totally admit that at one point, I told my husband to "Turn that fucking TV off!" I largely went through my labor with eyes closed and inside myself. I barely talked to him or anyone else because I was simply trying to get through the pain. There was certainly no screaming or anything like that. But when he kept watching football games at a loud volume, yes, I snapped at him, and I still rather suspect I was largely justified.

If these men can't take a few curse words coming from women in agonizing pain, they don't need to be in the delivery room in the first place. I like how he mentions that he NEVER hears these complaints from women -- only men -- but fails to connect the dots: Maybe women simply don't bitch and moan about another woman in labor squeezing their hands too tight or cursing because they know it's a normal pain reaction. He keeps talking about dogs, but I tell you what, a dog in labor will give you a pretty good bite if you mess with it (my dad needed stitches because he tried to help our laboring dog once).

Wait, this guy's wife had a 3 day labor that ended in a c-section and he proudly states that he wasn't around for it? Husband of the year, right there. That's only justifiable if you're deployed.

He also mentions that her other births were scheduled csections, so he's basically talking shit about something he hasn't experienced and can comment on only through hearsay. That's MRAs for you - never speak from experience when ignorance will do.

I logged in for the express purpose of creating a topic about this steaming pile of bullshite, and laughed when I saw that someone else had already come across it and posted about it.

Wait, this guy's wife had a 3 day labor that ended in a c-section and he proudly states that he wasn't around for it? Husband of the year, right there.

I think that maybe Shrek6, in the comments section, could give the original poster a run for his money in the husband of the year contest:

At that first session I went to, some snotty nosed idiot nurse told us men to not be offended if we are attacked in the labour ward. She said we will need to expect to be sworn at, at the very least, but to not take offence, because it is a normal reaction to child birth.

As soon as we got out of that palace of female bullshit, I told my wife, if one single word of abuse comes out of your mouth directed at me during child birth, I will walk out that door and you will never see me again. I told her I would return straight to our home, turf out all her belongings on to the verge and she could then get her family to go collect it. I told her, you abuse me just once, that is a deal breaker and the end of our marriage.

Any woman who comes out with such vile abuse during a time that should be also remembered by the father as one of the happiest days of his life, deserves to have the father walk out of the labour ward never to return. She deserves nothing less than a return of the abuse she has vomited out of her mouth and then to be left alone.

Of course had his wife left him after being subjected to that crap that he "vomited" at her, she would have been denounced as the selfish, entitled bitch that "frivorced" him because she wasn't haaaaaaaaappy.

Just when you thought they couldn't get any more ridiculous......

Actually, I have never thought that. :lol:

As soon as we got out of that palace of female bullshit, I told my wife, if one single word of abuse comes out of your mouth directed at me during child birth, I will walk out that door and you will never see me again. I told her I would return straight to our home, turf out all her belongings on to the verge and she could then get her family to go collect it. I told her, you abuse me just once, that is a deal breaker and the end of our marriage.

Yeah, right, dude. I suppose you're also going to put the baby's bassinet, crib, stroller, carseat, clothes and diapers out to the curb, too? Or do you really think you're going to take care of a newborn all by yourself? Get a lawyer and demand an emergency hearing in Family Court to declare your wife incompetent and get full custody? Like a judge is really going to be sympathetic when he/she hears your stupid story.

Of course had his wife left him after being subjected to that crap that he "vomited" at her, she would have been denounced as the selfish, entitled bitch that "frivorced" him because she wasn't haaaaaaaaappy.

Then, of course, she would be denounced even further for "choosing" to be a single mother. Everyone knows how single mothers are wrecking society.

It's obvious a lot of these guys are just venting their anger and trying to look alpha, but all they're doing is making themelves look even more like pathetic a$%holes.

Every day, millions of people have no access to clean water, die of easily preventable diseases, war, starvation, child-birth, domestic violence, and a thousand other human rights abuses, or disasters. And then I'm supposed to care about your feelings for getting shouted at, while someone else is in pain, MRAs? Try being any sort of medical professional, for a day. And then, grow up! :roll:

It's obvious a lot of these guys are just venting their anger and trying to look alpha, but all they're doing is making themelves look even more like pathetic a$%holes.

Oh, absolutely! I think they have a perpetual "Who Can Be the Vilest of Us All" contest going on, especially in the comments section. I believe that Shrek6 spouted that shite to his wife about as much as I believe that the moon is made of green cheese.

And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously, and the folks that DO take them seriously call them the Abusers Lobby.

Favorite coworker just had her first child a week past her due date and after hours of pushing with no progress. I'm totally gonna send this her way.

Surprisingly, commenter Savoring Samsara is twice divorced. Shocked, I am, shocked.

Surprisingly, commenter Savoring Samsara is twice divorced. Shocked, I am, shocked.

I hope you meant the commenter on the blog and not me? I'm certainly not the one who wrote those vile things on the original blog post...

Oh, absolutely! I think they have a perpetual "Who Can Be the Vilest of Us All" contest going on, especially in the comments section. I believe that Shrek6 spouted that shite to his wife about as much as I believe that the moon is made of green cheese.

And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously, and the folks that DO take them seriously call them the Abusers Lobby.

I misread Abusers Lobby as Hobby Lobby...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shrek6

Virtually all of us men have been hurt on many occasions at work or working at home. And when the searing pain is there, we do not abuse the people around us. And don't talk to me about the drudgery of carrying a child for 9 months. Well over 98% of you women in the western world, will never know what it is like to be a pack animal, to be a slave in a job where you are busting your guts for between 8 and 12 hours every single day for the 40/50 years of your working life. You women know nothing of what real drudgery is. All you get is some discomfort for 9 months a couple/few times in your lives, with a bout of pain at the end IF you have the child naturally. Then the rest of your miserable existence is just sitting around on your fat arses bitching about men and the children you now have to look after.

And no, housework and raising children as a full time parent is NOT a hard job. I have done that for the past 8 years (on my own as a single father) while at the same time suffering a chronic illness. After all the years I worked like a pack animal prior to my disability, raising children and doing housework is by a country mile the easiest job I have ever had to do. How could any human being, man or woman ever say housework and raising kids is hard, I will never know.

First bolded.

Awwww diddums. I'm teary eyed :cry:

Second bolded.

AH HA! It's the Ken Alexander school of pulling percentages out of your anus :lol:

Third bolded.

Awww bless intellectual guy huh? :lol:

Last bolded.

Shall I translate that? Oh OK then :D

Well after my second marriage failed surprisingly!!! I actually could not carry on 'busting my guts for that 8-12 hours for that 40 - 50 years I had initially used in my argument to make me look really cool.' Unfortunately my disability is not rare or life threatening, just wankeritis with secondary small penisitis with associated psychological amoeba brain cell degeneration. It's all good though as I am not bitter....not at all. :lol:

I hope you meant the commenter on the blog and not me? I'm certainly not the one who wrote those vile things on the original blog post...

So very sorry. I got confused. It happens when I forget to think.

This video says it all.

news.distractify.com/fun/two-men-experience-simulated-childbirth/

This video says it all.

news.distractify.com/fun/two-men-experience-simulated-childbirth/

Yeah I somehow doubt any mradouche would last an hour much less three days and a c section.

Moral of the story is the only partner they need are sex dolls.

Yeah I somehow doubt any mradouche would last an hour much less three days and a c section.

Moral of the story is the only partner they need are sex dolls.

I think a sex doll would reject these asshole. The only partner they need is one of their hands and a gym sock.

• 2 weeks later...

What a bunch of whiners these guys are. Their wives are going through perhaps the most painful thing they will ever experience and they're being big crybabies over a little yelling and some swear words. I wonder if these guys realize how pathetic they're making themselves look.

Please tell me that at least some of this is either a Poe or a bad attempt at humor.

Shrek can't even keep his story straight. First, he's the tough manly-man who tells 2nd wife that he'd never put up with any abuse from her and wouldn't hesitate to kick her to the curb, and he's rewarded by having a wife who pops out several kids without a peep. A few posts later, he says that this same woman abused him for 2 years BEFORE the birth, and severely abused their son afterward.

Oh my god. Those comments. That Shrek jerk. I need some brain bleach and a stiff drink or three.

This bullshit right here is a good example of why I stay away from this forum and manboobz...this asshole makes my blood boil.

As I braced myself for a near 10 hour ink job that covered a massive section of my back, I assured myself that if I could endure five natural childbirths and one emergency C-section I could damn well take the pain of a tattoo.

Tattoo artist was way impressed. He said it usually the largest men who cry, that women usually handle the pain fairly well and that I went right into meditation techniques and was one of the best he had seen.

Only someone who has never endured childbirth would be so arrogantly dismissive of it, and frankly the only time I ever screamed in childbirth was to deliberately tick someone off who couldn't handle hearing me scream, but I still reserved the right to scream if I wanted to!

There was another thread around here where all kinds of creative swear words from other countries were being mentioned. If I were Shrek6's wife, I'd memorize all of them and make sure to use them on him when I was giving birth, all in hopes of him leaving me.

With a husband like that, who the hell needs enemies?

Archived