IGNORED

Worlds ugliest woman has brass ovaries

doggie

This woman got called the worlds ugliest woman and it caused to go and teach people The true meaning of brave. She is turning into a hell of a lecturer.

Lizzie Velasquez Uses Personal Experience To Empower Others To Be Great Public Speakers

c62Aqdlzvqk

Lizzie Velasquez is pretty incredible. I remember seeing her on a talk show when she looked much younger - maybe in her early or mid teens - and she was just as poised and confident.

I've read about her. She is incredible!

just learned about her a month or two ago. She really lays it all out and flips everyone some shit.

There is little I admire more than bravery like hers, she's amazing. Very inspiring, and her willpower is infectious.

I just found out about her about a month ago and watched her TED talk. I really liked her! She's a great speaker and I like how she turned such a bad experience into something very productive. Her vlogs are funny, too.

Small request: Could we change the thread title to her name instead of "world's ugliest woman" (or to include her name at least)? She's said in FB posts and vlogs that she's really tired of being identified that way by the media and wants to be known by her real name, not that singular experience.

I love her! Why is this even in snark?

Also second the change of title. It's disrespectful even if widespread. She has a medical condition.

I used that as it seemed that title is what got her going. Plus it was all I could fit in the title. But I am all for the change. I goofed and put it in snark.

She is beautiful inside and out. I love her smile.

Archived