IGNORED

Kenyan Priest Forbids Women to Wear Underwear to Church

happy atheist

So they can feel closer to Jesus, of course.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/03/pastor-ba ... h-4389855/

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2014/02/shoc ... go-to.html

Rev. Njohi claims that when going to church, people need to be free in ‘body’ and ‘spirit’ to receive Christ.

Mothers were also advised to do the same and check their daughters when coming to church on Sundays so as to receive Christ too.

I noted in one of the articles you linked that he mentioned "grave consequences" for women who didn't obey, which doesn't square so well with the "freedom of body and spirit."

This guy seems to think that Christ enters the body through the breasts or the genitals? And a bra or panties are enough to prevent that? But outer ware like skirts or blouses can't stop the divine visitation? Strange, I always thought it was supposed to be a spiritual thing. And are the men also required to go sans under ware? What about children in diapers? I hope this priest is the one who gets to clean up after the service.

From what I gather, men are allowed to wear underwear. It makes me think this guy's got cameras hidden everywhere.

It's equally likely that he's just a perv who gets off on the power trip aspect.

This guy seems to think that Christ enters the body through the breasts or the genitals? And a bra or panties are enough to prevent that? But outer ware like skirts or blouses can't stop the divine visitation? Strange, I always thought it was supposed to be a spiritual thing. And are the men also required to go sans under ware? What about children in diapers? I hope this priest is the one who gets to clean up after the service.

Babies in Uganda might not wear diapers. Mothers carry their babies so much of the time that they become aware that the infant has to go and they hold the baby away from them. They may also take the baby to the latrine or to a community toiletting area. This practice led to to Western practice of elimination communication (EC). I don't want to get into a debate about that, but I will say that it's pretty irritating to have led a young mom's meeting only to have to wait and wait for the bathroom to be free only for it to be occupied by an 8 month old who used up all the TP.

Hey, that might be next since apparently the holy spirit is like a jellyfish. It can’t penetrate through fabrics.

Archived