IGNORED

Fat women sould be sent to prison says MRAssholes

lilah

returnofkings.com/9183/why-fat-women-should-be-sent-to-prison

They also have some effed up advice to pregnant women about how to avoid gaining weight while being pregnant

returnofkings.com/22886/pregnancy-is-no-excuse-to-be-fat-and-gross

I would like to put some shit into his god given eyeball. Running around with such stupid in your head makes you very ugly indeed.

If course fat shaming is so effective. Most likely this cumstain from a jackass is fat and or ugly himself.

I used to be heavily prejudiced against fat people, and even the I would have thought that this was WAY too extreme!

Also, during a pregnancy you are SUPPOSED to gain weight. If uou wish to lose after the pregnancy then that is fine, but you shouldn't DURING. Assholes!

Maybe deep down they know the only way they could attract a woman would be if she kills so many brain cells by starving herself that they'll appear more attractive?

And the "comments are better than the article" award goes to this studly specimen, who posted on the pregnancy page. His opinion that men who truly love their children are either pedophiles or wish they were women was too much even for his fellow MRAs. His rebuttal:

"I can assure you I am no feminist troll. I am all that is man and at 19 I have more sense then your pussy whipped ass ever will."

:o ALL that is MAN? And at only 19? I'm swooning.

Between this blogger and my SO, one of them won't be getting any later. And guess which one? (rhetorical question).

Archived