IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars & More Duggars - General Discussion Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever it was missed his chance to claim it happened naturally, but I guess stigmata are not really up their alley.

Pelaiah is indeed a biblical name meaning "G-d's miracle" or some such. It's a boy's name though, and from the quick glance I took at their blog they have a girl named Pelaiah and another named "Heistheway"??? Poor girls. At least the boys get normal names.

Happy birthday to Jed and Jer :)

I wont count on them having separate birthday celebrations, theyre twins. Michelle and Jimbob don't even celebrate their youngest two daughters birthdays separately, and their birthdays are only less than a month apart.

Whoever it was missed his chance to claim it happened naturally, but I guess stigmata are not really up their alley.

Thats what I was thinking... some random prayers about understanding Jesus' pain. :cracking-up:

Thats what I was thinking... some random prayers about understanding Jesus' pain. :cracking-up:

Maybe it was planned for Good Friday 2013, but they're on Duggar Time.

I do remember the episode with tiny tiny little Jkids holding power tools.

That's why I was so relieved to see the nail through an adult sized hand.

Hopefully no children were harmed during the guest house construction. I also remember the little kids with power tools at the TTH(!) and I believe it was Josiah running the sewer line between his legs.

I wont count on them having separate birthday celebrations, theyre twins. Michelle and Jimbob don't even celebrate their youngest two daughters birthdays separately, and their birthdays are only less than a month apart.

They might prefer to go out together for their birthday meal. I can't think of a reason why they'd want to go out separately...

- Edited to run sewer line (vs. fuel).

Eww, right through the hand... I wonder who..

I really hope the house is NOT for them... no chance for them if they're on Boob's land

Maybe Josh & Anna are moving back to Arkansas and the house is for THEM. :o

For real, though, I'm pretty sure it's just a guest house. They certainly host families enough to merit one.

The adult was not a Duggar but a friend of a Duggar. So, let's pray no lawsuit.

Only if one of the howlers shot him through the hand.

Only if one of the howlers shot him through the hand.

How do you even do that? Its not through the back of the hand, its through the palm! When working on stuff you dont generally have your hand turned upwards...

Poor Jessa if she is going to moving in to the guest house if she marries Ben, way to keep the kids close!

and check the sheets the morning after.

How do you even do that? Its not through the back of the hand, its through the palm! When working on stuff you dont generally have your hand turned upwards...

Anything is possible with a nail gun. My friend the landscaper would never allow any of his crew to use nail guns. He thought there was too much potential for disaster. And they were all adults who were used to construction, not amateurs and children like at the Duggar home.

A really good question, Buzzard. If whoever took the picture (bet it was a Duggar) also told TLC to come quick then maybe we'll find out.

I hope the victim believes in tetanus shots. It looks like Jesus might have needed a little help with that one.

Now that they are 15, are they still classified as howlers? Anyway Happy Birthday Jed and Jer. I've noticed Jed is starting to look at lot like Josh. Poor kid.

The Pickles and hairspray FB said it was Clark Wilson's son, and no permanent damage. They're a quiverful family in MS that owns a consrtuction company, in case there was not a thread on them. Oh, google says they helped build the Bates house, too.

Now that they are 15, are they still classified as howlers? Anyway Happy Birthday Jed and Jer. I've noticed Jed is starting to look at lot like Josh. Poor kid.

Jer and Jed seem to have outgrown the howler behavior. They never were as wild as some of their younger siblings.

Pelaiah? Uhh....

Is that supposed to mean something or is it just a random pile of letters?

Several baby name sites said

Biblical Meaning:

The name Pelaiah is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Pelaiah is: The Lord's secret or miracle.

And were split about 50/50 on if it was a girl name or a boy name.

Archived