IGNORED

Another round of abusive "homeschool" parents

AnnieC 305

Anyone see this yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/27/justice/t ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Not breaking the link because it's CNN

I don't know if it goes here or somewhere else since religion hasn't been mentioned yet but keeping them locked up to avoid the bad influences of the neighborhood sounds like the sort of thing we talk about might have been in there somewhere.

It looks like they changed the report. When I first read it they had spoken to a neighbor who said that the mother said that the girls were being homeschooled and that they kept the girls inside because they didn't like the neighborhood.

It's weird how in the article comments the only thing being discussed is that the mother had the children very young. No matter what someone's opinion of teen pregnancy it won't generally lead to horrific abuse and neglect more than a dozen years later. :roll:

It's weird how in the article comments the only thing being discussed is that the mother had the children very young. No matter what someone's opinion of teen pregnancy it won't generally lead to horrific abuse and neglect more than a dozen years later. :roll:

You know, the comment writers on things like CNN and Yahoo really make me lose faith in humaity

You know, the comment writers on things like CNN and Yahoo really make me lose faith in humaity

Isn't that the truth. (Period, not question mark :) )

Actually, the comment writers on just about anything on the internet that accepts comments. And FB... Actually, I thought the "Stupid things people put on FB" thread here on FJ (or however it is titled) would end up being at least as long as the Dede and XGG threads. :) :shrug:

So true ! It's like lifting up a rock and seeing all the slimey worms of the world.

So true ! It's like lifting up a rock and seeing all the slimey worms of the world.

Sometimes I think Yahoo is like the same 25 people talking to themselves under different aliases. Like Homegirl Ruby on the FJ hate blogs, only with a few additional personalities.

Archived