IGNORED

Justin's Birthday Poem

DomWackTroll

There's no question of who taught Justin Turley to write such purple-y, flourish-y, supposedly-"manly" poetry. Just look at this poem for his eldest son on the eve of said son's fourth birthday. If all the pomp and pretension didn't give Justin's mentor away, then surely the utter lack of understanding "how my stuff looks to normal people" would. Take this unintentionally hilarious double entendre:

For all his love of Texas land

For shelves and bunks and two nightstands…

I imagine Doug reading it with a single tear trickling down his cheek, then desperately whispering, "Justin, I swear…"

justinturley.com/archives/836

Here's the bit of Shakespeare I hope this brainwashing, racist POS will know one day: "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child."

I thing FJ needs to sponsor a "write like Dougie" contest, with categories for horrible florid verse and pretentious overblown prose.

Have you ever read his poems to Melissa? Yeah. He learned it from Dougie.

Yes, he means Lee. The Turleys are history revisionists, especially when it comes to the CW.

I am not sure if they live in Texas or TN now but they have visited CW sites and posted things about the War of Northern Aggression. I have a particular dislike for them. He is racist, anti Catholic, and breeding more soldiers for the army of Doug Phillips.

There's no question of who taught Justin Turley to write such purple-y, flourish-y, supposedly-"manly" poetry. Just look at this poem for his eldest son on the eve of said son's fourth birthday. If all the pomp and pretension didn't give Justin's mentor away, then surely the utter lack of understanding "how my stuff looks to normal people" would. Take this unintentionally hilarious double entendre:

For all his love of Texas land

For shelves and bunks and two nightstands…

I imagine Doug reading it with a single tear trickling down his cheek, then desperately whispering, "Justin, I swear…"

You owe me a new keyboard. I just spat Diet Coke all over mine. :lol:

Seriously, two nightstands????

Seriously, two nightstands????

Well, a nice boy wouldn't have a one night stand, would he?

So, it's something to celebrate in verse! ;)

Can you post a link? I don't know who Justin Turley is and I don't think who I came up with on google is the one.

Amazing this 3-year old loves Texas, Shakespeare, Mozart and the Confederacy. Kids that age around our house love Dora, Sponge Bob, making hats out of flower pots and snorting chocolate milk up their nose.

Can you post a link? I don't know who Justin Turley is and I don't think who I came up with on google is the one.

Amazing this 3-year old loves Texas, Shakespeare, Mozart and the Confederacy. Kids that age around our house love Dora, Sponge Bob, making hats out of flower pots and snorting chocolate milk up their nose.

There's a link in the OP, but here it is again:

There's a link in the OP, but here it is again:

Thanks, don't know how I missed that. Man, that is one terrible poem.

Archived