IGNORED

Arthur Allen killed in house fire

Buzzard

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/preacher-k ... ire/nbbDy/

Way back in the late 90s, early 2000 there was a church called "house of prayer" in Atlanta. This sordid house of god had a pearlesque philisophy, only more public. Children were stripped naked, held upside down, and beaten until they bled in front of the congregation. The children were removed by DFCS because the parents supported Allen, and were shown screaming as they were pulled away from crying parents on the news. The case was prosecuted and there were convictions, but Allen was given probation. He went out and continued his old ways with no repercussions. No one died, but the kids who were victims suffered greatly. Allen married a younger (but legal) woman and had a few more kids.

For background:

http://www.equip.org/articles/crime-and ... the-state/

He cannot hurt children anymore.

The news here is reporting that he was living is a virtual "compound" with atleast 10 other people in NW Atlanta. The house is huge. I shudder to think what kind of crazy bullshit was going on in there.

They also are calling him REV Arthur Allen. He's a batshit krazy (former) preacher who beat children and had a quiver of kids. He doesnt deserve the title. Convicted felon and child abuser Arthur Allen is much more appropriate.

He died in a fire...maybe Satan took him out.

Naa he was doing the devils work why take out your employee. though it is not hard to find servants of Christ who serve the other side too so maybe it was a layoff.

The news here is reporting that he was living is a virtual "compound" with atleast 10 other people in NW Atlanta. The house is huge. I shudder to think what kind of crazy bullshit was going on in there.

They also are calling him REV Arthur Allen. He's a batshit krazy (former) preacher who beat children and had a quiver of kids. He doesnt deserve the title. Convicted felon and child abuser Arthur Allen is much more appropriate.

Thanks for explaining who he was.

In my opinion, he got what he deserved, and as awful as it sounds, I hope he didn't die from smoke inhalation but actually burned to death.

There is a small part of me that wonders if I am evil for rejoicing in his death, and another part--the part of me that remembers being physically abused by my own mother--that hopes he suffered greatly in the fire.

And since I don't believe in eternal life, there's yet another part of me that regrets that he will not endure eternal torture for what he has done :embarrassed: His pain is over, but his teachings and actions must have warped and ruined so many lives.

In my opinion, he got what he deserved, and as awful as it sounds, I hope he didn't die from smoke inhalation but actually burned to death.

Agree!! Never heard of him till now. But I agree w/ u.

Agree!! Never heard of him till now. But I agree w/ u.

He spread poison in a severely undereducated community, beat children, and ensured that the abuse will continue into the next generation. Part of me wishes he lived with burns over 90% of his body but I'll take what I can get. He got a small taste of what he's in for, assuming there is the hell that he preached.

In the beginning of the case he got a lot of media attention. I think he was even interviewed on CNN. He repeatedly said that he would stop "beating" children when "you stop murdering babies." IE - end abortion and he would comply with his bond (and later probation) orders. He continued to beat children, and even "hid" (aka kidnapped) another child when a parent left the church. Thats what finally landed him in jail for the short time he was actually locked up.

Arthur Allen was a charlatan and criminal. He will not be missed.

What a douchebag. I felt sick to my stomach reading that. Those poor, poor babies. Although not to that extent, I know what it's like to wait for the day for the person who made your life hell on Earth to die. And it's a horrible feeling. He made their lives hell on Earth, and if there is a Hell, I hope He rots in it. And that's not a phrase I say about many people, because I believe there is good in most people and I don't like saying someone should rot in hell. This asshat can.

He spread poison in a severely undereducated community, beat children, and ensured that the abuse will continue into the next generation. Part of me wishes he lived with burns over 90% of his body but I'll take what I can get. He got a small taste of what he's in for, assuming there is the hell that he preached.

In the beginning of the case he got a lot of media attention. I think he was even interviewed on CNN. He repeatedly said that he would stop "beating" children when "you stop murdering babies." IE - end abortion and he would comply with his bond (and later probation) orders. He continued to beat children, and even "hid" (aka kidnapped) another child when a parent left the church. Thats what finally landed him in jail for the short time he was actually locked up.

Arthur Allen was a charlatan and criminal. He will not be missed.

Thanks for more of an explanation!! Sounds like he was a horrible person!

Archived