IGNORED

Feminism unintentionally made women fat and ugly

antares

Ladies, if you have gray hair, dye it! Or else Aaron Clarey from Captain Capitalism won't get a boner.

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/10/ladies-just-dye-your-hair.html

And here is a picture of the Captain.

Aaron+Clarey.JPG

Yes, he looks like very other corporate douchbro with dash of Ted Nugent thrown in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladies, if you have gray hair, dye it! Or else Aaron Clarey from Captain Capitalism won't get a boner.

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/10/ladies-just-dye-your-hair.html

And here is a picture of the Captain.

Aaron+Clarey.JPG

Yes, he looks like very other corporate douchbro with dash of Ted Nugent thrown in.

Whoever this guy is, he appears to live in a basement apartment with cheap appliances..... is he still in college or just poor?

I propose a new Internet rule: People who pose with their awesome accessories and their most awesome expressions so that they can post photos on the Internet of themselves being awesome are by and large douchebags.

Exception: If you are posting your awesome accessory so as to explain what your awesome accessory looks like to those who have never seen one or illustrate your post about how it is used, you are probably not a douchebag. But if you just put it in there to make yourself extra awesome, you are a douchebag. Unless you are posing for your high school class photo, because everybody gets one free pass.

I propose a new Internet rule: People who pose with their awesome accessories and their most awesome expressions so that they can post photos on the Internet of themselves being awesome are by and large douchebags.

I've been tempted to post a pic of what might be my best deal ever. A mint condition Dooney & Bourke purse I happened upon at Goodwill for $4 (!!!) when dropping off donations. I was all over that like a fundie on the KJV bible. But my purpose wouldn't be to brag about the purse itself (I don't even like the style and will give to my aunt), but for the great find to all my bargain loving friends. But I don't want to be a DB so I guess I won't. :wink-kitty:

I've been tempted to post a pic of what might be my best deal ever. A mint condition Dooney & Bourke purse I happened upon at Goodwill for $4 (!!!) when dropping off donations. I was all over that like a fundie on the KJV bible. But my purpose wouldn't be to brag about the purse itself (I don't even like the style and will give to my aunt), but for the great find to all my bargain loving friends. But I don't want to be a DB so I guess I won't. :wink-kitty:

I think there's a big difference between "Hey look at this amazing deal I got!" and, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MY HUGE PENIS I MEAN GUN."

I think there's a big difference between "Hey look at this amazing deal I got!" and, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MY HUGE PENIS I MEAN GUN."

Or "LOOK AT MY DUCK LIPS AND/OR MY TOTALLY SOULFUL AND DEEP EYES and by the way I got this handbag."

Or "LOOK AT MY DUCK LIPS AND/OR MY TOTALLY SOULFUL AND DEEP EYES and by the way I got this handbag."

LOL. I think I'd look like I was about to barf if I tried the pull off the duck lips. Didn't plan on being in the pic at all - my friends already know what I look like, for better or worse.

Archived