IGNORED

Amanda Bynes

FJismyheadship

So I was googling the guy who used to play Ferguson on Clarissa explains it all, which sent me down a teen Nick rabbit hole. I wound up looking for something Amanda Bynes was in, which resulted in looking at other stuff.

I feel bad for her. She is only two years older than me. She obviously has something going on. One thing I saw said schizophrenia. And yet you have tabloids and random people saying she is nuts, whacko, etc. These are probably the same people who adored her when she was younger.

Anyway, I don't think its right. In a way it reminds me of Karen Carpenter. She is being eaten alive, totally in the spot light... the whole world is watching her. Will anyone care if she actually manages to hurt herself?

I hope she has people on her side in her life.

I believe that she's currently being treated in a psychiatric facility and her parents are trying to get a conservatorship. I feel sorry for her too.

Did anyone watch the Lindsay Lohan interview on OWN? I like (liked?) Amanda and really liked Lindsay in some of her movies so watching the Lindsay interview gave me hope for others in her situation, like Amanda. As someone mentioned in the Miley thread, a lot of these child stars didn't have a good support network and decent people to help guide them in the right path. However, I don't know what issues Lindsay had/had vs issues Amanda had, so it could be easier for Lindsay to come out of whatever hole she's in.

I believe that she's currently being treated in a psychiatric facility and her parents are trying to get a conservatorship. I feel sorry for her too.

I feel nothing but compassion for her. I hope she gets well. Mental health issues are no joke, and people deserve all the help they can get.

Archived