IGNORED

Sharknado!

keen23

Is anyone besides me watching this? Because I know my twitter feed is full of #sharknado tweets. It's indescribable. Sharks flooding the sewers of Los Angeles? :pink-shock:

Is anyone besides me watching this? Because I know my twitter feed is full of #sharknado tweets. It's indescribable. Sharks flooding the sewers of Los Angeles? :pink-shock:

It looks absolutely craporific. May have to look at downloading it - Partner and I love a good D movie. And Steve from BH 90210 is D movie royalty.

It looks absolutely craporific. May have to look at downloading it - Partner and I love a good D movie. And Steve from BH 90210 is D movie royalty.

It was liveblogged on DailyKos. I missed about an hour of it (was watching the Ray Harryhausen tribute on TCM), but tuned in when I saw the liveblog up. I didn't stop laughing for the next hour. It was bad enough to be on MST3K -a totally grade Z film.

LOL!!!! Another fine offering by SyFy Original Motion Pictures. :lol: :lol:

Too bad I don't have the SyFy channel anymore. I might watch it just for the train wreck factor.

SyFy's planning to show it again on Thursday. I missed it last week, but I may have to watch it, just for the snark value (which, honestly, is the only reason to watch the SyFy Originals). I was reading some of the tweets about it online, there were some pretty funny ones.

I saw it last night - and OMG is it BAD!!! So bad it's good kinda bad, if you know what I mean...

Is it on Hulu or something? I NEED to see this movie. The gifs are hysterical.

If you don't get the SyFy channel, try their website - I'm pretty sure they put episodes of their series online, maybe they do the same for movies. I've got the Tivo set to record it on Thursday, I can't wait for the snarking. It's been a while since I watched a good lousy SyFy Original. :)

My mom (a connoisseur of bad science fiction movies) apparently caught this movie. After her description of a daring escape from the belly of the beast involving a chainsaw, I fear this is something I must see for myself.

Ok, is it as bad or worse than Shark Attack 3: The Megalodon? That movie was over the top hilariously bad. I literally was ROTF during a couple scenes, and has possibly the dirtiest movie line ever. Added bonus: Jon Barrowman pre Dr. Who/Torchwood is the star!

My mom (a connoisseur of bad science fiction movies) apparently caught this movie. After her description of a daring escape from the belly of the beast involving a chainsaw, I fear this is something I must see for myself.

OMG - that part was hilarious! Can't say much about it for fear of spoiling, but sooo bad and funny!! :lol: :lol:

Tara Reid is such a worthless actress (using the term loosely), too

Watching it right now. It ranks up there with Sharktopus and all it's cousins. :lol:

Some of us had to debate watching Sharknado versus the first episode of Season 12 of Project Runway. i opted for PR as I'd seen Sharknado before. We also debated PR vs The Manchurian Candidate and PR vs Burn Notice. Watching the end of The Manchurian Candidate now and will catch Burn Notice at midnight. PR was a hoot, btw. One contestant already has several nicknames including Pussy Galore.

OMG - that part was hilarious! Can't say much about it for fear of spoiling, but sooo bad and funny!! :lol: :lol:

Tara Reid is such a worthless actress (using the term loosely), too

I DVR'd it last night, but haven't watched yet. I like campy B-movies on occasion, so I'm kind of looking forward to it; I'm curious about how the chainsaw got inside the shark in the first place. I miss MST3K, and I've watched my share of Bruce Campbell's cheezy movies. Alien Apocalypse was one of the best/worst so far.

Also, I'll admit to liking the Josie & the Pussycats movie, but I'm not sure if that was because of Tara Reid, or in spite of her. But then it probably qualifies as a non-sci-fi B movie anyway.

It's the B movie they'd play at the drive in after the feature and intermission when everyone got their food on and all that was left to do was that nasty smooching and loving in the back seat.

My daughter who will be a scientist if she ever thinks about it said, meteorologically it is wrong, the fish would die out of water, no way a waterspout could get that far inland and it takes a hell of a lot longer to get to the Valley from Beverly Hills than these people did it. That being said, she thinks they should have had mechanical monster sharks a la Pacific Rim. :cracking-up:

Sharknado was so bad. And when I say so bad, I actually mean brilliant. :lol: Admittedly, I do have a bit of an obsession with Syfy originals.

And if anyone is looking to watch a really terrible yet hilarious horror movie, check out "Thankskilling."

Sharknado was so bad. And when I say so bad, I actually mean brilliant. :lol: Admittedly, I do have a bit of an obsession with Syfy originals.

And if anyone is looking to watch a really terrible yet hilarious horror movie, check out "Thankskilling."

I agree, it's definitely going to be a B movie classic.

Archived