IGNORED

Church Offers Free Chick-fil-A for Straight Couples

doggie

I only ever had CFA once and the experience was enough that I would consider becoming gay to avoid having to eat it again. Now 5 guys and Chipotle...those I'd consider a moral revamp for!

The last time I got KFC it was like a big lump of fried salt. Nasty. I may however, have to try to convince the family that we need to make it Chipotle dinner night tonight... :)

To me, KFC is the kind of food you eat in the middle of exam season when you just don't care anymore. Same with MacDonalds. "Screw health, I'm going out for the worst junk I can find!"

Well interesting to know it is an urban legend, but I still have no desire to eat there. I am always amazed at the crap that happens with massed produced food.

Oh, I agree -- I don't trust any of those places. I was just pointing out that the specific thing you mentioned was not true.

I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A (I don't get that name--how do you say it? What does it mean?), but I can't let a thread like this go by without mentioning my deep hatred of KFC. They poisoned me, my mom, and my brother when I was really little (like 3, I think?), and I've yet to forgive them.

And since I'm on the subject, I don't like McDonald's, either. :snooty:

:nothing:

I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A (I don't get that name--how do you say it? What does it mean?)

I assume they serve boneless pieces, so it is a cutesy spelling of Chick Filet.

I've never been to a Chick-Fil-A (I don't get that name--how do you say it? What does it mean?), but I can't let a thread like this go by without mentioning my deep hatred of KFC. They poisoned me, my mom, and my brother when I was really little (like 3, I think?), and I've yet to forgive them.

And since I'm on the subject, I don't like McDonald's, either. :snooty:

:nothing:

I've always assumed the name was inspired by McDonalds' Filet-O-Fish.

I assume they serve boneless pieces, so it is a cutesy spelling of Chick Filet.

Oh hell, I thought it was pronounced "Chick - Uh - Fill." I don't know why though. I feel dumb. :doh:

I wasn't that impressed with chipotle when I had it for the first time last January. It was Qdoba, with a slightly better tasting sauce.

Chick-fil-a is alright, I guess. They had really good customer service - seriously, I can't remember the last time I remembered a positive fast-food experience. Usually I remember the horrifying ones, like the 45 minute wait (with 3 people ahead of me)at Wendy's when all the employees were stoned and I ended up directing the employee on what to do next), or the experience is just neutral. But chick-fil-a seems to hire decent people, or they train them well, or both. The food was alright, just a chicken sandwich, much better than the "southern style" sandwich at McDonald

Archived