IGNORED

No Duggar's

jebandpunky

I saw this week cable ratings for Tuesday night and the Duggar's are no where to be found did the Duggar's finally but there own kind to sleep ?Something lot of us thought would never happen.Maybe TLC is finally ready to say good bye to them and let them finally pay for raising there own kids without a show to support them?Or will TLC keep running there show until no one is watching at all?

I saw this week cable ratings for Tuesday night and the Duggar's are no where to be found did the Duggar's finally but there own kind to sleep ?Something lot of us thought would never happen.Maybe TLC is finally ready to say good bye to them and let them finally pay for raising there own kids without a show to support them?Or will TLC keep running there show until no one is watching at all?

Do you have a link to the cable ratings? I haven't been checking ratings in the past two weeks. I know that the Asia episodes were a bit low. I don't think TLC is done with the Duggars. An FJer who lives near them reported that her mother saw some of them at store with a camera crew. Josh posted something on IG about a new studio or confessional room.

It has been theorized that many of the fundie fans of the show don't have cable, but they buy episodes of 19kac through Amazon. One fundie blogger we discuss here does that. I'm sure others do too. Some FJers have the theory that the Amazon video on demand sales might keeping the show afloat. I can kind of buy into that theory. At the same time, I think TLC has lost some interest in the show. The season before this current season was barely promoted by TLC. This season, they have promoting the show more and the Duggars did appearances on a few shows. But the promotions haven't helped the show when it comes to ratings. Many people have lost interest or have grown to dislike the Duggars.

The Duggars have shot themselves in foot a couple of times. They have spewed out the ridiculous "world can fit into Jacksonville, FL" crap and a video of Mullet saying that went viral. People on HuffPost, dlisted, and other sites ripped apart for the idiot that she is. Boob defended here and there is an online video of them spewing the same Jacksonsville crap. I think others have caught onto the arrogance of the Duggars when it comes to Michelle's health. There was a huge backlash when she announced the Jubille pregnancy and then another backlash because of the publicized memorial and the pictures of Jubilee's feet.

This show has been dying for the last 3 years, at least. Any other show would have been cancelled long ago, but Somebody Important at TLC has a giant boner for either the Duggars in particular or Fundamentalism in general and keeps them around in spite of their low ratings. The show's end can't come soon enough, IMO, and it should have been over several seasons ago.

Do you have a link to the cable ratings? I haven't been checking ratings in the past two weeks. I know that the Asia episodes were a bit low. I don't think TLC is done with the Duggars. An FJer who lives near them reported that her mother saw some of them at store with a camera crew. Josh posted something on IG about a new studio or confessional room.

Its posted in the stickied thread but can go here as well

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/178323/

Top 100 cable ratings for tuesday - no duggars. This is the first time they havent been on the top 100 list for either episode, I'm sure they will attribute it to the news shows regarding the bombings. Even if thats the case, it doesnt account for the loss of 500k eyeballs...

The show is dying. The recent gasps for air profiling their "perfect" and "totally normal" children is actually less interesting than taking the littles to the dentist.

Does anyone know what the ratings are like for other TLC shows? I don't mean the popular ones like Honey Boo Boo for something but for all their other shows like Four Weddings, Say Yes to the Dress, etc. It doesn't seem like it's a particularly popular network overall so if the Duggars are in line with the rest of the shows I don't see them being pulled. Their ratings have been crap for years, about the same amount of time we have been predicting their demise and knowing for sure that this next season would be their last.

At this point I think they are going to be on the air for forever.

Does anyone know what the ratings are like for other TLC shows? I don't mean the popular ones like Honey Boo Boo for something but for all their other shows like Four Weddings, Say Yes to the Dress, etc. It doesn't seem like it's a particularly popular network overall so if the Duggars are in line with the rest of the shows I don't see them being pulled. Their ratings have been crap for years, about the same amount of time we have been predicting their demise and knowing for sure that this next season would be their last.

I remembering hearing that Honey Boo Boo was getting around 3 or 4 million viewers per episode. She has more mainstream popularity than the Duggars. HBB has been on some late night or primetime shows, the Duggars these days barely get their invites to be on the Today Show.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/178323/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/177769/

Say Yes to the Dress: ATL TLC 9:00 PM 1494 0.6

Say Yes to the Dress: ATL TLC 9:30 PM 1514 0.5

Four Weddings:UNVEILED TLC 8:00 PM 1097 0.4

SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMET TLC 10:00 PM 1120 0.4

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/178508/

HOARDING: BURIED ALIVE TLC 9:00 PM 1111 0.4

MY CRAZY OBSESSION TLC 10:30 PM 687 0.3

TLC had no shows in the top 100 Monday or Tuesday, thursdays numbers arent out yet but last thursday:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/177495/

Nada...

So, their "biggest" shows are the ones that made the list above. The Duggars generally do crack the top 100, time will tell if they continue to make it. Considering the shows are now a snoozefest... my crazy obsession is much more interesting (and cheaper).

I got sucked into Americas Worst Tatoos last night. I think it is hilarious they have this type of show and strange sex on the channel as the Duggars.

Archived