IGNORED

wiki for the duggars?

merrily

I was expecting some ridiculous leghumping thing, but the homepage seems pretty unbiased. Well, until you get to the bit about Michelle's "pregnancy addiction"...

your their hottest son of the duggars

if i lived in little rock

and lived with the duggars i marry you

i am born may 15 1989

i am 24 next yr

but i wanna date one of the duggars son ive in fredonia new york

vittoria belliotti my name? ?

i live 17 hrs away from little rock

i live in family of 4

plus grandpa on mom side

grandpa on dad side dead

and grandma on mom side dead

and grandma on dad side dead

only grandparent left grandpa on my mom side

November 24, 2012 by A Wikia contributor

:shock:

I found that on a side page talking about Jackson Duggar.

http://19kidsandcounting.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Jackson_Duggar/

I was reading the pages of a few of the Duggar kids, which mostly seem to be answers to that one survey they all took a few years ago (favorite Bible character, jurisdiction, etc.) The following from Jill's survey popped out at me:

Favorite Song: "If Jesus Goes With Me" & "Trust and Obey"

If the Maxwells were allowed friends, I bet Jill would be one of them.

:shock:

I found that on a side page talking about Jackson Duggar.

http://19kidsandcounting.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Jackson_Duggar/

I feel kinda sick......he is 8!!! That is so unbelievably wrong, shes 24 and is calling an 8 year old boy hot and talking about how all of her grandparents are dead (which is very off topic).

Please tell me she meant to post this about Josh or John who are actually legal.

I feel kinda sick......he is 8!!! That is so unbelievably wrong, shes 24 and is calling an 8 year old boy hot and talking about how all of her grandparents are dead (which is very off topic).

Please tell me she meant to post this about Josh or John who are actually legal.

I'm REALLY hoping she just got the J names mixed up or wasnt paying attention to where she was posting that. Though, I do know that there are a bunch of creepy fan sites popping up on fb from time to time for Jackson and Hannie, usually made by people who are way too old to be thinking about wanting any of them.

There was one a while ago about Jedidiah, although it didnt say he was hot, just a man old enough to be his dad who was a bit obsessed and wanted to be his best friend.

Thats the worst part about putting your child on TV, creepy pedophile fans.

The most disturbing part of it all is that people like that give us worldly people a bad name and reinforce the crap they were raised with that worldly people are evil and perverted.

The most disturbing part of it all is that people like that give us worldly people a bad name and reinforce the crap they were raised with that worldly people are evil and perverted.

Of course, if the Duggars weren't so worldly themselves and constantly pimping out their kids for cash, these evil and perverted people who have no clue who they even are.

Archived