IGNORED

Are the Duggars Offensive? Well Duh!

Curious

Here is a great article that neatly outlines some of the worst things about the Duggars.

http://www.crushable.com/2013/03/26/ent ... ve-quotes/ (not breaking link since it's crushable)

This might be my favorite quote from the article:

Newsflash to all the people who defend them: girls aren’t naturally drawn to wearing long skirts every single day of their life. That’s just a fact — backed up by the fact that several companies sell pants for ladies.

I am not sure which example the author gives, I find the worst, but I think it's probably the last one on "teaching self-control" to toddlers.

Yes, they are. Its televised child abuse and incredibly sad to see what they have done to these poor children. Those kids are going to need a hell of a lot of therapy after the show ends and they have to face the real world.

Didn't John David let slip a racist remark? And Dim Bulb in Asia- I hope those people were paid well.

How can white Christians ever be offensive in America? I mean, it's always those communist ebil Jews that run the bank, gay people ruining the social fabric of America, those brown people and Muslims! Don't persecute them for having opinions, waah! :auto-ambulance:

I remember when they went to clean up after Joplin and JD used it as a moment to say "You never know when your life is going to end, so you better be right with God" it was something to that effect and I thought you smug ass.

How can white Christians ever be offensive in America? I mean, it's always those communist ebil Jews that run the bank, gay people ruining the social fabric of America, those brown people and Muslims! Don't persecute them for having opinions, waah! :auto-ambulance:

I know you probably don't mean it that way --- but "white Christian" and "gay people" are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of people who are white, Christian and gay.

Didn't John David let slip a racist remark? And Dim Bulb in Asia- I hope those people were paid well.

I don't know about slurs, but before the Jubilee miscarriage JD wanted to name the baby "Jefferson Davis."

I don't know about slurs, but before the Jubilee miscarriage JD wanted to name the baby "Jefferson Davis."

Goes to say what they're learning in those books :?

Seriously?

I know you probably don't mean it that way --- but "white Christian" and "gay people" are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of people who are white, Christian and gay.

You're right, I didn't mean it that way - I meant the white fundie Christians who aren't gay think that they should be the only 1s to use rights as privileges.

Hands down for me it is taking away the lives of their 4 oldest daughters to have them raise the children they brought into this world.

YAY! I'm glad that crushable is back on the Duggar scent trail! I had teh sadz that there were no articles (linking to us, ahem) since the season finale!

Gothard is offensive. Very. And as the Duggars are followers of Gothard...yeeeeahh...

I got distracted by southheightsbaptist.com/mp3/CliffPalmer/7BasicNeeds_Husband.pdf. WOW is there a lot of stuff on women's hairstyles and dress there.

Editing to break link.

Gothard is offensive. Very. And as the Duggars are followers of Gothard...yeeeeahh...

I got distracted by southheightsbaptist.com/mp3/CliffPalmer/7BasicNeeds_Husband.pdf. WOW is there a lot of stuff on women's hairstyles and dress there.

Editing to break link.

How exactly does hair express contentment? It's like some kind of performance art assignment given to cosmetology students.

Nah. They aren't. Child abuse, child neglect, brainwashing, lies and superiority complex is always lovable.

How exactly does hair express contentment? It's like some kind of performance art assignment given to cosmetology students.

If you liked the 7 Basic Needs of a Husband pdf, you'll very much enjoy the companion piece:

southheightsbaptist.com/mp3/CliffPalmer/7BasicNeeds_Wife.pdf

:?

I'm pretty sure they know of us. There's an article on crushable (about Michelle Duggar?) that specifically calls out Free Jinger and did mention a post. Perhaps the editors are lurking.

If you liked the 7 Basic Needs of a Husband pdf, you'll very much enjoy the companion piece:

southheightsbaptist.com/mp3/CliffPalmer/7BasicNeeds_Wife.pdf

:?

Hey, it starts out telling guys that they need to be humble and that we won't crush their nuts for being so--aaaaaaaaaaand then it's on to all the crap about how we need a "strong spiritual leader." Nah--I'll pass.

Archived