IGNORED

Predictions for new 19 Kids and Counting - returning 3/12

ljohnson2006

Obviously the Asia disaster is going to be shown. The pregnancy of GrandDugar 3.0 will also obviously be chronicled. What else do you think we'll see? What do you want to see?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will be more of the same. Josh not working at the car lot. The adult daughters waiting for Prince Charming. Anna giving birth while Michelle grits her teeth and glares. The Howlers running wild. Joy's spirit being crushed. Maybe a Journey to the Heart for her.

A pile of neglected children with sad eyes running wild and looking out for eachother while their parents do nothing but hump and talk about how great they are at parenting.

I'd love to see one of the J'Slaves walk out, and Boob and Mullet actually have to parent their kids. Wow. How crazy would that be?

Supposidly Mullet is pregnant too. I wonder if we'll see a double home birth. What big ratings for TLC.

I think she is, too, but I doubt she'll make it to a live birth. I think they'll have to pretend to let the J'Slaves court, especially now that Miss Bates has found her prince. Other than that, more boring Christian blah. Maybe we'll get to see Prissy's baby?

We know that they go to Asia, we've seen smuggles post instagram pics of the film screw at SDC, and we know that atleast the soundman was there for NYE. J'chelle and Boob were filmed on "vacation" in PR. Unclear if the film crew was present during their trips to goodwill.

The baby will take up a few episodes and I'm sure JD's adventures with the house/towing business will be featured, along with a FUFJ shot of Jill delivering babies or the other girls doing something outside of the home.

I think they'll get 9 episodes plus the birth. Hopefully it will be the LAST 9 episodes.

Famy probably thinks that TLC picking up this horse and pony show for another season is supposed to surprise us. She broke up with her boyfriend. Does she think that being on the show every once in a while is going to be a career for her? Did Famy go to college? Does she anything besides her singing "Career" and the show to live off of?

Adding to the list of FUFJ moments likely to be shown: Jinger and Jessa (was it?) 'working' at the Christian cafe.

Oh yeah, without a doubt. I also think their trip up to see the Bates family will make it in.

I think she is, too, but I doubt she'll make it to a live birth. I think they'll have to pretend to let the J'Slaves court, especially now that Miss Bates has found her prince. Other than that, more boring Christian blah. Maybe we'll get to see Prissy's baby?

Michelle is how old? 46? I seriously doubt she's pregnant. If she is, I can't imagine it will end well.

I think a prior poster is probably right; we'll see Anna's baby and Priscilla's baby. David has his issues, but I don't see him allowing Priscilla giving birth to be shown on television.

Nancy Grace had twins at 47. She and her daughter almost died though. Kind of like the Mullet/Josie situation. Where do David and Pris live? Do they live in Arkanas, or another state? I'm sure Smugger would try to convince him to show the baby's birth on TV. We need some new storylines, TLC.

Nancy Grace had twins at 47. She and her daughter almost died though. Kind of like the Mullet/Josie situation. Where do David and Pris live? Do they live in Arkanas, or another state? I'm sure Smugger would try to convince him to show the baby's birth on TV. We need some new storylines, TLC.

I always wondered about Nancy Grace's twins. Was her pregnancy natural or technology assisted? I didn't realize she and the daughter almost died.

She won't comment. Nancy had pre-eclampsia and pulminary edema. Her daughter was about three pounds at birth. I'm sure Nancy used IVF, and so what if she did? Nothing wrong with that.

David and Priscilla live in Chicago.

I wonder if Jim Boob will see Amy and Reed's breakup as an excuse to show how open minded their family is by loving Amy even when she gives away multiple pieces of her heart.

She won't comment. Nancy had pre-eclampsia and pulminary edema. Her daughter was about three pounds at birth. I'm sure Nancy used IVF, and so what if she did? Nothing wrong with that.

She used IVF but her own eggs. I cant stand that woman's show, though. Its like YELLING for fun with no actual content.

Fair enough, but it seems likely Nancy Grace used IVF. She also didn't have 20 prior pregnancies, including 4 or 5 prior c-sections.

I think the Wallers live in Illinois near Gothard headquarters. Josh is jealous of David as it is, I don't see him encouraging David to steal some of his tv time when he has his own wife's next toilet birth to publicize.

Famy is definitely the black sheep of the family. She comes from an out of wedlock relationship, she wears pants, and gives pieces of her heart to multiple men. I wonder if Boob and Mullet are secretly disappointed in his sister for having a baby out of wedlock. Do they put up with Famy on the show because they have to? There's really no point to her.

My first prediction

Boob meets someone in Asia who isn't Christian and tries to get them to believe in God(like he did in Scotland with the atheist or agnostic street performer)

If Jana was in a failed courtship before, why don't Boob and Mullet acknowledge it? I'd love to see one of the J'Slaves get engaged, but that means that Mullet will have to be a real mom for the first time since she only had 7 kids and counting.

Lilwriter85: I'm sure that'll happen. Boob sure knows how to make an idiot of himself in foreign places.

I anticipate we will see more lives of Anna and Josh as they adjust to life with three kids. I wonder when they'll hit their limit? We will see the older girls waiting for husbands and finding "careers" to fill in the meantime. Maybe a second Duggar lay midwife in training? The younger boys will continue to wreck havoc on the house. The youngest children will continue to be cared for by their teenage "mothers". Michelle will start watching pregnancies from the sidelines. Maybe she'll finally start mothering now that she no longer has to contend with pregnancies and little babies. More likely, she'll feel an emptiness for no longer being the resident baby maker. I'm going out on a limb and predicting John-David will get hitched. Wasn't there a comment that the recent house they were renovating was for John-David? It sounds like he's ready to start a family too. As a fundie royalty/celebrity, I'm sure he'll have little problem finding prospective mates. Maybe one of the Duggar kids will leave the house and enter the secular world! Nah, that's for the series finale. :D

Archived