IGNORED

Kristina's daughter Kloe is "sassy"...

0 kids n not countin

I hope this doesn't mean her darling husband Josh is "popping" poor Kloe all the time. :cry:

Wow, I haven't updated in a while. I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and still experiencing the sickies. Raegan and Brayden have learned how to say "I love you" and it is so adorable! Kloe has become my sassy girl. I never knew she could be so sassy! :) All in all, we're doing good and have so far managed to stay away from all the nasty sickness that is going around.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really suprised that she hasn't mentioned if this is a singleton baby or another set of twins.....or even the "gender". Poor Kloe. I am sure she is just displaying normal toddler tude and getting "popped" for it.

Last night I found myself wondering what this family has been up to. Sad but not surprised that a two year old is likely getting hit for having a personality and going through developmental stages like the rest of her fellow humans. Gross.

I am really suprised that she hasn't mentioned if this is a singleton baby or another set of twins.....or even the "gender". Poor Kloe. I am sure she is just displaying normal toddler tude and getting "popped" for it.

If she's 18 weeks along she probably doesn't know the sex yet, I think they can usually find that out at 20 weeks or later.

Wait a minute, she's pregnant AGAIN? I missed that the first time around. FFS :roll:

I think she's due in June or thereabouts.

If she's 18 weeks along she probably doesn't know the sex yet, I think they can usually find that out at 20 weeks or later.

Of course, that's making the assumption they can afford prenatal care and an ultrasound. With no insurance, a single income, and prepping for 4 kids under 3, I wouldn't be surprised if they're not actually able to find out the sex in advance.

Last night I found myself wondering what this family has been up to. Sad but not surprised that a two year old is likely getting hit for having a personality and going through developmental stages like the rest of her fellow humans. Gross.

Have to agree. I don't understand why Fundie/religious people think their children (no matter what the age) would NOT act their age and exhibit & do think that any child of their age would.

It depends on when she sees the doctor again. I was able to find out gender at 16 weeks.

I was sad to see she was pregnant again. The family is struggling and is on government aid. Their resources are meager and now they'll have another person to try and cover. Why? I don't understand the mentality. Why put yourself in a position of having to stretch your already thin resources. Especially considering their ages. They are young and there is plenty of time to have more children in the future. Why not wait a bit and see if the money situation improves before adding yet another mouth to feed. Furthermore, they are basically spitting in the faces of the taxpayers that fund their little family. They're saying, "Yeah, we know we aren't capable of caring for the children we already have and have to depend on everyone else to give us their hard earned money, but we don't give a shit about you people. We want more kids, so you're just going to have to cough up more dough." It's incredibly callous and smacks of "special snowflake" syndrome. I will never understand why people think this is ok. My sister has a friend like this and I get irritated every time I see her.

And, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they're trying to beat the independence and personality out of that child. Heaven forbid she be a toddler. I don't think they'd be able to cope with my two year old. He excels at making life difficult for everyone. LOL

I am glad they have government help since their kids are here and Josh can't provide for his family despite being the Headship and shit, but I'd be shocked beyond belief if that fool isn't ranting about the gubmint 80% of the time. I can't remember his FB page to verify what he spouts about - I just remember that he squawks like a loon half the time.

Poor Khloe! Typically you can find out the gender at the 20 week ultrasound, which can be done as early as 18 weeks. My guess is she hasn't had it yet but will in the next few weeks. I would assume she already knows it's a singleton because she should have had at least one ultrasound at this point. Since they accept government aid I would assume she's on state insurance to cover prenatal care. Which is good but I'm scared how many children this family will end up with when all is said and done. I feel like Kristina is going to keep having kids until it literally kills her.

I'm scared how many children this family will end up with when all is said and done. I feel like Kristina is going to keep having kids until it literally kills her.

Same here!! I just don't understand why she would have more kids if everytime she has them she gets really sick.

I am glad they have government help since their kids are here and Josh can't provide for his family despite being the Headship and shit, but I'd be shocked beyond belief if that fool isn't ranting about the gubmint 80% of the time. I can't remember his FB page to verify what he spouts about - I just remember that he squawks like a loon half the time.

He does squawk like a loon, on his facebook page he would badmouth Obama, gays, and even the Olympics, made a comment abou the opening ceremonies.

I hope she's not still hitting those kids. I fear that this time next year - when she has a three year old, toddler twins, and a baby - she will really go into the crazy and become one of those off the grid moms who predicts the end times and starts using family cloth and wheat berries all the time. I mean, let's face it - she and Josh are not educated or media savvy enough to become a Duggar or Bates family, and the natural child spacing some moms get from breastfeeding doesn't seem to work for her. They are going to end up with a bunch of kids and no way to improve their lot, and I fear it could get ugly. I hope I'm wrong; the other possibility is she could have a change of heart about some of her convictions and become more fundie lite. I hope that's what happens.

(Also, she thinks her TWO year old is sassy? Well, she's in for a shock when that kid gets to be three, because me and many of the moms I know felt like our three year olds are much harder than when they were two!!)

I wonder if they are getting WIC and not saying anything. I suppose her mom will come and live with them again if she has a bad time. Josh needs a big ole can of whoopass dropped on him. Not that it will happen.

I hope she'll be ok. And yes, if she thinks 2 is bad, wait till they're really into talking at 4.

I wonder if they are getting WIC and not saying anything. I suppose her mom will come and live with them again if she has a bad time. Josh needs a big ole can of whoopass dropped on him. Not that it will happen.

I hope she'll be ok. And yes, if she thinks 2 is bad, wait till they're really into talking at 4.

I think they are getting WIC. It seems like when she and I got into it about govt assistance she said she got WIC and medicaid for the kids (and probably her when pregnant)

Same here!! I just don't understand why she would have more kids if everytime she has them she gets really sick.

Because because because JESUS!

He does squawk like a loon, on his facebook page he would badmouth Obama, gays, and even the Olympics, made a comment abou the opening ceremonies.

Let's not forget why he was bitching about the Olympics.....he was making fun of them for praising their health care system.......which the only way his family is surviving now is bc of gov.med. care. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Of all the fundies we snark on I think I find them one of the worst....just behind the really awful like zsu. They have no business making babies when they can't even afford to get basic healthcare for anyone but josh. I've gone from feeling bad for her to just thinking she is an ignorant moron that is setting her children up to fail.

Josh no longer has a separate FB profile, but I'm sure he's the one responsible for their joint profile "liking" a page called Sandy Hook Suspicions. Asshole.

Ugh, poor Kloe :( both for that monstrosity of a name and for having those two as parents. Free Kloe Nikole! (thats her middle name isn't it?)

I'm sensing maybe a place name this time? Like Mhaddysynh, Jorjarrh... what do you think?

Archived