IGNORED

Fight Between Amy and Anna's Duggar's Sister

luv2laugh

Was there a fight between Amy and Anna's sister? One of the members here mentioned it in a post in the John-David and Anna Hackel might be courting topic. I've never heard of this. Can anyone explain?

I'm curious about this as well. From what I gather Rebekah called Amy out on her boy obsessions and Amy got defensive or at least that's how others have put it here. I also wondered about what I'm going to term "Catholicgate" where she apparently made comments against them on her FB after going on a mission and meeting nuns or something. I wasn't aware/in the loop when this happened so if anyone knows I've always been curious.

Before Amy made her personal facebook profile private, she posted a status regarding her relationship with her now ex-boyfriend (the one who was recently featured on the show). Rebekah, Anna's sister, commented on the status saying that she should not put God for everything she does and that she's doing it all for attention. She ended her comment by stating the next guy she dates isn't going to last as well.

I seriously wanted to "like" what Rebekah said. :clap:

I'm sort of glad that Rebekah called her out on that crap. I wouldn't be surprised if Rebekah doesn't really like anyone in the Duggar family including Josh. Her husband posted on DWOP about how TLC staged certain things for the wedding episode and how he and Rebekah are less conservative. I can see the Kellers and Duggars eventually having a feud of some sort. I think it was here or on twop in which some posters said that Michelle and a couple of the girls shouldn't been with Anna when she gave birth. I can sort of see Anna's mom feeling bad because of Michelle sometimes takes over things.

Archived