IGNORED

Priscilla Bittner question

gingernut

Hey...I know we have discussed Priscilla Bittner...the Bittner sister who was convicted of molesting children and it was proven she did do it, etc....knew she was sentenced to prison for her crimes. Well, I was on facebook looking at the fundie's reaction to the election and I saw she had a facebook. It looks current like she isn't even in prison and she lists her occupation as government contractor at NTVI Federal???? Is she out of prison? Does anyone know the scoop? Her facebook link is as follows: http://www.facebook.com/priscilla.bittner.3?fref=pb

Even more interesting, she's friends with loads of Bradricks, a LeClerc, and even a BOTKIN!! I do so wonder what the story here is.

One of my questions was: did she get out of prison? These pictures are recent. If so, that is sad that someone can molest children and do so little time for it. Second, how can she work for as a government contractor? No background checks? Third, why is she still all wrapped up with her fundie friends? Except Jaqueline seems to be nowhere...not on either of her brother's facebooks. I think she was supposed to get married. Did her husband forbid her to have facebook? Anyway, talking about two Bittner girls...sorry if it is getting confusing.

I'm guessing women also probably get lighter sentences in general for things like child molestation. Look at the cases of female teachers having sex with male students vs the opposite.

One of my questions was: did she get out of prison? These pictures are recent. If so, that is sad that someone can molest children and do so little time for it. Second, how can she work for as a government contractor? No background checks? Third, why is she still all wrapped up with her fundie friends? Except Jaqueline seems to be nowhere...not on either of her brother's facebooks. I think she was supposed to get married. Did her husband forbid her to have facebook? Anyway, talking about two Bittner girls...sorry if it is getting confusing.

If she's not working with children, they don't care really. It's more to make sure the employee won't steal or spread American secrets.

It looks like she has a federal job. How does that happen when she had to register as a sex offender? This just doesn't seem right.

Oops, I hadn't seen the earlier post. But still, I don't imagine most sex offenders can get a federal job. This is probably a case of knowing someone in the right place.

It looks like she has a federal job. How does that happen when she had to register as a sex offender? This just doesn't seem right.

Oops, I hadn't seen the earlier post. But still, I don't imagine most sex offenders can get a federal job. This is probably a case of knowing someone in the right place.

If it's a custom rather than a regulation to deny federal employment to sex offenders, I can imagine it being overlooked for a young woman in a way that it wouldn't be for a middle aged man, especially if the details of the offense weren't known. A lot of people still don't seem to believe that a boy or man can be sexually abused by a woman, especially not a young attractive woman.

Seems like she is back with her family according to that article. She also posted something about sisters on her facebook and this photo.

[attachment=0]21386_102499939914500_1850358668_n.jpg[/attachment]

Jacqueline appears to have gotten married to one Stephen Duwe on Sep 29 this year according to their registry. I remember seeing photos of him on her FB before she deleted her account. Has anyone seen photos of the wedding if it did take place?

what? did not know she got married? She was so half royalty.

Yes we already talked about the weird stalker's website...

She may be working for a private sector company which has Federal contracts. Unless there are security requirements or something for the contracts, it may not matter what PB's history is as long as she can do the work.

Archived