IGNORED

Ann Coulter -- open mouth insert foot.

lizziesmom

Every time this woman speaks it makes me shake my head and ask the question, "Why"?

FYI I never knew/heard Native American's/Aboriginals came from another continent. In my opinion the stupid burns.

Ann doesn't have to open her mouth to insert her foot. She has her foot permanently attached to the back of her throat.

Ann doesn't have to open her mouth to insert her foot. She has her foot permanently attached to the back of her throat.

Why has SNL not done a "debate" between her and Palin? It would be like a death match of lunacy!

Every time this woman speaks it makes me shake my head and ask the question, "Why"?

FYI I never knew/heard Native American's/Aboriginals came from another continent. In my opinion the stupid burns.

There's a theory that the ancestors of the Native Americans migrated to North America via the Bering Strait 12,000 years ago. So I guess technically she could be right :shock: but by that logic, unless you live in the exact spot that the first cell originated at in the primordial soup, you are an immigrant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

Archived