IGNORED

Any X-Philes Out There?

FaustianSlip

I LOVE Home. What happened in that episode is what could be the Maxwells in 100 years. So insular that they only breed with one another and bury babies in the yard.

I think Beyond the Sea was my favorite. I love Scully's character and totally <3'd her after that. And had some fantasies about Fox. and then found FF. and then......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what the AOL etiquette is so someone PM me if I do something I oughtn't but I made some long term online relationships with people on the chats and list-serves - like Sabine, SprDave70, FrankD and others. It was a wonderful college experience for me (that was around 1995 or so.

Funny thing from Pusher -- I never forget the character of Modell repeats "cerulean blue" so many times. I always teach this to my med students -- and explain the episode and then the locus ceruleus where norepinephrine is made, which is our "fight-or-flight" and anxiety neurotransmitter. that character sure scared the hell out of me. And also forever linked the locus ceruleus to anxiety and norepinephrine. :)

I remember some of those names. God that was a lifetime ago.

I think Modell was one of the scariest characters after Eugene Victor Tooms (Doug Hutchinson who's now famous for marrying that 16 year old tramp).

You have to give Chris Carter and his writers some props. They did have vivid imaginations. The Host with it's sucker mouth coming up out of that porta potty. The episode with all the babies with pig tails and a Mark Hamill cameo as the lawn mower man. Unruhe with Pruitt Taylor Vance and his dancing eyes.

Archived