IGNORED

Such great parents!

homeschoolmomma1

Okay I have to comment on these videos then I am done posting links and stuff haha

Look at how WONDERFUL Jim Bob and Michelle are. Why do we Snark them?

haha

In the last video- where are they? Such great parents I tell ya

Yeah, where were the parental units in that last video as the duggarlettes trekked out to martyrdom? Not even a wave from an upper window? A note on the kitchen counter?

Mom of the year, where are you??????

ETA: Vagina of the year, where are you? Humping the jimboob????

Ok, for the first one:

-I love how Jenny was in it for about 10 seconds. But I do give Michelle points for noticing that she wasn't there, and for actually holding Jordyn's hand going up the stairs.

-Michelle covers the computer keyboard with a blanket...like we're all going to see what she's typing and use it to remotely access the Duggars' computer and...???

-I'm about 98% sure those were ramen noodles that she was feeding the kids. Just because you make them in a pot instead of in the microwave doesn't actually make them healthier (though Leticia might disagree).

-Michelle really has NO IDEA how to talk to those kids. If it doesn't involve "training" them, I think she's lost.

First video--the woman is only looking after six (and barely watching them at that) and she spoons raman/macaroni-cheese into styrofoam containers. Such waste! Can't wash a bowl? Even a biodegradable container would have been better but styrofoam is made of petroleum and will leave a carbon footprint forever. I think one of their field trips should be to a landfill--no kidding. Oh yeah, in the other video, it says "the Duggars love pickles." I thought some of them did and some of them didn't--so much for Josh's claims of individuality--LOL.

Here are some stats I found on (where else) Google:

Time to decompose

Banana Peel: 3-4 weeks

Paper Bag: 1 month

Cardboard: 2 months

Wool Sock : 1 year

Tinned Steel Can: 50 years

Aluminum Can: 200-500 years (But if recycled, it can be reused within 6 weeks!)

Disposable Diapers: 550 years

Plastic Bags : 20-1000 years

Plastic Jug: 1 million years

Glass : 1-2 million years

Styrofoam: 1+ million years

OMG, Jordyn is so cute! Her fat little face! And when she told the bigger girl to get down, ha. What a doll.

Theyre definitely Ramen noodles. They actually do have some protein and iron... but the sodium level is through the roof and they are mostly garbage. The pop up claims they had grilled cheese... didnt see that...

The styrofoam irked me as well. I'm not sure they're disposable, though, because it looked like Jordyn's name was written on one and they pop up again in the slushy video.

Way to go JB exercising your "dominion" over your Brood. Didnt they all seem to listen to him SOOOO well when he said they had to be somewhere? Didnt he do such a good job teaching them about being respectful of other people's time by being on time? Didnt he show a true interest in their nutrition by having them ask for permission before having a sugary snack before they left... ugh...

Back to the good ol days...

I would give them a pass on using throw away dishes if they had to do them all by hand, but they have an industrial dishwasher and kitchen in the back. They have no excuse really.

Srsly. It does a load in a few minutes, according to Michelle. Have one kid load, one unload for breakfast, another pair for lunch, and a third pair for dinner. Then they won't be overworked by doing dishes "all day" and the environment will be happy.

Srsly. It does a load in a few minutes, according to Michelle. Have one kid load, one unload for breakfast, another pair for lunch, and a third pair for dinner. Then they won't be overworked by doing dishes "all day" and the environment will be happy.

They've also got two regular dishwashers in the family kitchen that they could use.

I know that we've sometimes wondered why we don't see them using that commercial kitchen. I read something recently on Chowhound that restaurant ranges don't meet the safety requirements of a home range. It can also be difficult or impossible to get a rider on your fire insurance policy to cover home use of a restaurant range. It may just be that they've got this huge commercial range that they can't use.

Styrofoam doesn't matter, silly! When the Rapture happens, they'll all be in heaven anyway, and Jesus will destroy the earth AND the styrofoam. God made styrofoam, so He must love styrofoam. Why bother recycling? God will do that in His providence.

Really? Grilled cheese, ramen noodles, and mac-n-cheese. Could they force anymore crap down their kids' throats. Would it kill them to cut up some green peppers or put some baby carrots on the kids' plates? I don't always eat well, but I definitely eat better than that. And I've made a promise to my son that I will always feed him healthy and nutritious food. He deserves a good start in life and the opportunity to form good eating habits.

Ok, for the first one:

-I'm about 98% sure those were ramen noodles that she was feeding the kids. Just because you make them in a pot instead of in the microwave doesn't actually make them healthier (though Leticia might disagree).

and what about all the preservatives in them? not like i eat healthy, but she goes on about how they're good cuz they have protein...well, wake-up call honey, just because it has protein doesn't automatically make it good.

edit because i can't hit the letter "t" very well.

Ugh. That LAUGH. So grating.

If that clip is anything to go by, she dealt well with being the only caregiver for a large number of smaller children. I'm sure it was a lot easier than when she was alone with her first batch - more experience, larger house, and of course she was coming from a period with having others to help out and knew she'd be going back to it pretty quickly. It annoys me that it seems she takes such a small role in taking care of the littlies when there are older children around to take over with some of them, because not only is that meant to be the responsibility of the parents, it seems she'd actually be CAPABLE of it. Does that mean she's depending on the older girls out of complacency, not necessity? That makes it... worse.

Yeah, I know, I'm getting a lot from a five minute clip.

Snark aside, I only ever watch clips on youtube, so I hadn't seen this before:

and it is seriously cute and funny.

Those fake pigtails are hideous, Srsly.

I can't stand it when they put those ugly assed things on that precious baby

In the second clip, Jim bob is like not watching the kids then blames the kids pretty much for making slushies and not being ready on time. COME ON- really?!? Yep Jim Bob- thats why u are always late- the kids you should be caring for are taking care of themselves. No control I tell ya

In the second clip, Jim bob is like not watching the kids then blames the kids pretty much for making slushies and not being ready on time. COME ON- really?!? Yep Jim Bob- thats why u are always late- the kids you should be caring for are taking care of themselves. No control I tell ya

according to the pearls, then, they are rebellious children and need to be beat with plumbing supplies! i wonder - sadly - if anything like that happens when the cameras leave.

according to the pearls, then, they are rebellious children and need to be beat with plumbing supplies! i wonder - sadly - if anything like that happens when the cameras leave.

I pray that doesn't happen- I just meant I hate how they always use the kids as an excuse when they are the PARENTS

Archived