IGNORED

Santorum sent Hanukkah greetings with New Testament Verse

Visionoyahweh

He did that on purpose. As a slap in the face; you don't need the Festival of Lights if you have the Light of Jeebus.

This is disgusting.

Man, that's got all the good taste of a load of . . .well, Santorum.

I'm not sure if the "they're that stupid" or "they're that nasty" explanation is worse, but either is likely.

I'm beginning to think that an American Catholic combined with Quiverfull theocracy would be downright high octane nightmare fuel, which is poisionus to the brain... :shock: Our "to-bo-president, lades and gentlemen!"

Well, there's an option here:

A. He's as thick as two short planks

B. He deliberately shit-stirring

Either way, it disqualifies him from being a suitable presidential candidate. And that's before we start on his platform.

Although I loathe and fear Santorum (and draw a straight line from him to the distinct possibility of living in a misogynistic theocracy a la Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale"), I so wanted to believe that this was really just a story from The Onion, but no -- it was actually posted on Facebook in Dec. by a guy who ran Santorum’s campaign office in Rock Hill, South Carolina and has been described by journalists variously as a Santorum “campaign staffer†and “a district field representative with Santorum’s campaign.†The Santorum campaign has been putting some effort into trying to distance themselves from it:

http://www.politicker.com/2012/02/10/santorum-campaign-disavows-controversial-hanukkah-card/

Why is "your" capitalized?

Or "holiday season," for that matter?

Regardless of your poor content decisions, you can at least get it right in the grammar department.

Archived