IGNORED

Newt surging while Frothy fades

Witsec7

Santorum won't have enough money to pursue the primaries into the next round after SC. Will the Duggars throw their support behind Mitt ? Or will they just blame Frothys loss on satan?

According to Joshie, Mitt Romney supported gay pride and gay teens not committing suicide (how low can you get!) as governor and gave out $50 abortions to all of the women in Massachusetts.

So not much chance of Duggar support for Mittens. I'm sure he'll be heartbroken.

Sin the camp is a definite possibility. Wonder who it was?

According to Joshie, Mitt Romney supported gay pride and gay teens not committing suicide (how low can you get!) as governor and gave out $50 abortions to all of the women in Massachusetts.

So not much chance of Duggar support for Mittens. I'm sure he'll be heartbroken.

Sin the camp is a definite possibility. Wonder who it was?

Don't let those rabid couponers hear about $50 abortions in Mass, they'll be stocking up :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Newt winning and Frothy losing reminds me of the old joke about mixed feelings: Watching your worst enemy drive over a cliff in a brand-new Ferrari.

Newt winning and Frothy losing reminds me of the old joke about mixed feelings: Watching your worst enemy drive over a cliff in a brand-new Ferrari.

Actually I think newt has a chance against Obama, I don't believe Mitt does. The republicans see newt as an intellect and they really think that he can be on equal footing with Obama during a presidential debate cycle.

Actually I think newt has a chance against Obama, I don't believe Mitt does. The republicans see newt as an intellect and they really think that he can be on equal footing with Obama during a presidential debate cycle.

Agh, but Noot really isn't that smart. He's what some GOPers think is a smart person. Obama will trounce him.

The thing that Noot has going for him is that he's really, really good at the racist dog-whistling. He's a disgusting shit for that reason alone.

The thing that Noot has going for him is that he's really, really good at the racist dog-whistling. He's a disgusting shit for that reason alone.

That just the kind of shit the folks in the south will love. I post on some deep south IFB and MBC forums and they will all lock step for Newt. For now they've been supporting old Frothy, but they'll jump ship to newt if Frothy bails.

Obama et al are cheering Newt on as I type.

I don't think Newt can win the nomination no matter what happens today, but if he does the Democrats will be thrilled.

Newt is sleazy, crazy, racist and prone to saying incredibly bizarre things.

Romney has big problems with the vulture capitalism stuff, his flip flopping, and the fact that he's a very, very awkward guy. But he's far more stable and sane than Newt. Plus he looks presidential.

Guest Anonymous

Obama et al are cheering Newt on as I type.

I don't think Newt can win the nomination no matter what happens today, but if he does the Democrats will be thrilled.

Newt is sleazy, crazy, racist and prone to saying incredibly bizarre things.

Romney has big problems with the vulture capitalism stuff, his flip flopping, and the fact that he's a very, very awkward guy. But he's far more stable and sane than Newt. Plus he looks presidential.

Not to mention that years ago, Mitt strapped his Irish Setter to the top of his car, carrier and all, for a 12 hour trip to Canada. Then hosed the poor dog off when it pooped all over his back window, and related the story with nary a clue that he did anything wrong.

Not to mention that years ago, Mitt strapped his Irish Setter to the top of his car, carrier and all, for a 12 hour trip to Canada. Then hosed the poor dog off when it pooped all over his back window, and related the story with nary a clue that he did anything wrong.

Clearly the dog was in the wrong. He either should have held it, or taken an Imodium before they left the house.

Guest Anonymous

Clearly the dog was in the wrong. He either should have held it, or taken an Imodium before they left the house.

Poor Seamus (the dog) should have held it until Mitt stopped, then pooped on his head. Romney related the story on the Rachel Maddow show earlier this week. There's also a site called "Dogs Against Romney" which is trying to make "to romney" a verb meaning to defecate in fear.

I have to say, this Canadian was filled with all kinds of glee when I read the many declarations on Twitter of "Santorum in the rear!" Right where he belongs! :D

Guest Anonymous
I have to say, this Canadian was filled with all kinds of glee when I read the many declarations on Twitter of "Santorum in the rear!" Right where he belongs! :D

A clear case of life imitating art.

ick just saw Smugger behind Santroum on politco tv as Santorum made his statement re South Carolina.

God Josh is so smug i just want to punch him in his fat face

I can't wait until we can all forget about Santorum for a while. And the way things are going, that won't be very long.

The Duggars aren't very good at picking candidates, are they?

Archived