IGNORED

Church of the Holy Clown Car Vagina!

Deleted07

OK so in looking for the latest Video's of Duggar I came across this awesome parody that MUST have been done by a fellow FJer!?

eevRutdIyo4

:D Its hilarious and awesome! Enjoy! and please come forward if you made it so we can congratulate you!!!

(and hope you don't mind my posting it!)

She doesn't have the little girl voice that Michelle has. It was funny but she needs a better voice.

She doesn't have the little girl voice that Michelle has. It was funny but she needs a better voice.

:lol: :lol: The computer voices of today are way better then the voices of 10 years ago. I have dyslexia. Most of my text books a(chemistry) were not in on tape at the time. My school would scan my books and have some optical recognition software process them. I would then listen to the crappy computer voice read my books. It was so hard to follow at times. The software would even try to read chemical structures in my chemistry books. I can laugh about it now but at the time it was so frustrating. I am happy that there are now better resources for students with disabilities.

I checked my accessibility software and I do have a more appropriate voice for the michelle in this video. I dont have enough videofu knowledge to convert it. I spent too much time learning chemistry and not enough time learning video software in college.

On another note :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Michelle is showing her knees in this video. That is very defrauding!

Save Michelles Vagina!

9hUEk1A0P0s

Awesome! But why does Bono dress as a ninja? Oh well, I guess he found what he was looking for in a vagina.

Exotic familiarity, are you sure it wasn't your video? It's pretty funny.

Awesome! But why does Bono dress as a ninja? Oh well, I guess he found what he was looking for in a vagina.

Because Ninjas are cool! They are almost as cool as zombies :animals-shaun:

I've never understood why everyone says Mullet has a clown car vagina. Wouldn't it be more accurate to say uterus? :?

I've never understood why everyone says Mullet has a clown car vagina. Wouldn't it be more accurate to say uterus? :?

I think it started out as a fun slide, or slip and slide and over the years folks got confused and call it a vagina. None the less both the vids were truly creative and funny.

The same uploader posted a Smuggar parody too. The title is "Duggar Parody:It's a Grand Duggar Take Three".

OMG:

yY6p-LYUyqI

lol!!!

Its by an uploaded called 1Jeckyllhyde... there is a JeckyllHyde user here right?

It doesn't even make sense if you're talking about a uterus. It's not a clown car if you hold at most two people in it at a time.

I don't think it's a funny joke at all, and I find it really anti-woman, even if it is about Michelle.

I don't think there is a Jeckyllhyde here. Maybe on another forum.

Archived