IGNORED

Texas church supports Nigerian "witch hunter" who hurts kids

meda

I’m simply stunned — I find it unbelievable that her visit is being tolerated by the state, let alone that she was invited here by a mob of dimwits in Texas.

Sadly, I do find it believable.

45 1/2 years as a nurse and I'm just finding out I'm a witch, who'd have thunk it! :angry-screaming:

It's an interesting stance in general. Nurses rock and I'm not just saying that for Nell's benefit.

Historically nurses were thought to be prostitutes. Florence Nightingale fought against great family and public opinion to elevate nursing as a worthy profession.

I dunno... I think those comments look like they could have been made by some of our finest. I particularly like the line about Dr. Jesus making house calls.

MRI's are SATANIC!!!!

I'll make sure that I tell my hubby this, he will have to let his Drs know that his twice yearly MRI's MUST end now. :lol:

I have been a physician for 26 years. Nurses are very special people. These men and women spend every day caring for people they do not know. They provide the eyes and ears and brains for every moment of the lives of people who are too sick to care for themselves. Over my time in practice, the relationship between doctors and nurses has elevated to that of a team of colleagues. Nurses save patients and save my butt every day. If there is a supernatural, these men and women are certainly with the angels.

That link is some unbelievable reading. Wow.

I really wish that some of those comments were from.sarcastic trolls, but I'm horrified to think they probably are not.

I really wish that some of those comments were from.sarcastic trolls, but I'm horrified to think they probably are not.

They must be sarcastic trolls - signing "heterosexually yours" is too far for any genuine author.

I think it is, in fact, all trolls. General J.C.Christian blogs here and, unless I'm mistaken, actually occasionally posts here? And the magnetism comment reminded me of the natural sciences textbook that was discussed a while ago.

Archived