IGNORED

jessica and chad pregnant

Fundilicious

Sorry if this was discussed in the ZsuZsu fondue thread, but this was a comment left by Jessica (wife of Chad).

I am nauseated on and off in the day but nowhere near what you go through!!! I am praying for you and know He will bring strengh and grace! You are such a good mother!!! Tell the boys how blessed I am to hear what good helpers they are!!!

Love,

Jessica

This was very much in reference to Zsu's morning sickness, so I assume she is preggers. So I believe this child #6. I really wish she still had her blog up still. I always felt for her.

It was discussed in the fondue thread and it mentioned in the thread about Jessica's sister's blog. I wonder if baby 8 will happen in 2013 or 2014.

Oops, my bad. :?

For her sake I hope she doesn't pop two more out in the next few years. Her children are already so young as it is. I actually found her pretty interesting when I read her blog. It was sad over the course of her blog to see her become more and more indoctrinated in the fundy crowd. But I'm sure like most Fundy's she would read this post and roll her eyes and talk about how they want as many children as God will bless them with. Even if that means 10 children, 10 years and younger.

Oops, my bad. :?

For her sake I hope she doesn't pop two more out in the next few years. Her children are already so young as it is. I actually found her pretty interesting when I read her blog. It was sad over the course of her blog to see her become more and more indoctrinated in the fundy crowd. But I'm sure like most Fundy's she would read this post and roll her eyes and talk about how they want as many children as God will bless them with. Even if that means 10 children, 10 years and younger.

It is ok.

I agree Jessica's kids are still pretty young and I also hope she doesn't pop out kid after kid, but it looks she is doing that. I think there were was a two year gap between two of her kids.

Archived