snarkykitty

The website where a lot of Duggar-related articles originate recently profiled Famy's dad, Terry Jordan. What bugs me is that he isn't a Duggar, yet the title of the article is "Terry Jordan of the Duggar family from '19 Kids & Counting' brings Bible to life".

I found the link on Deanna's page, where she gushes "I'm very blessed to have a loving and talented family!" Sorry, Deanna, but if you're referring to JimBob and his hoard, notoriety doesn't equal talent. As for her husband's "talent," art is subjective, so I won't comment there.

Here's a snip of the article:

"To learn more about Terry Jordan from the Duggar family, visit his Facebook page or send him an e-mail message at terrytjwildman@aol.com. You can also mail him a personal note at: P.O. Box 6756, Springdale, AK. 72766-6756.

In the meantime, Terry and Deanna enjoy spending time with the Duggar family from 19 Kids and Counting. They live a short 30-minute drive away and visit as often as possible. Concerning the super-sized Duggar family, Terry Jordan says, “We fully support and love them. They inspire us.â€

Terry is also very proud of his daughter, Amy Duggar, who appears regularly on 19 Kids and Counting. She has been working hard to secure a recording contract and has had promising response from studio executives. “Amy has a lot to offer and she’s exciting to watch. I want her to do something that she enjoys,†dad says. “She’s very talented and fun to be around.â€"

To read the rest, go to: http://www.examiner.com/19-kids-and-cou ... le-to-life

It looks Terry is becoming a fame whore. Terry you are too late, the popularity of brother-in-law and his family is decreasing.

I think Famy is an ok singer, she sings better than her cousins.

Wait...how old is Amy? They've been married for 5 but together for 20?

I vaguely remember them mentioning this on the show at one point but...living in sin? Child out of wedlock? And the Duggars tolerate them? I made a mental note to remind myself to research this but obviously important things got in the way.

Anyone?

Oh, and I've said this before, but....I think the Duggar girls get their beauty genes from Jim Bob's sister.

Wait...how old is Amy? They've been married for 5 but together for 20?

I vaguely remember them mentioning this on the show at one point but...living in sin? Child out of wedlock? And the Duggars tolerate them? I made a mental note to remind myself to research this but obviously important things got in the way.

Anyone?

According to the bio on her website, she's 25.

I think the Duggars tolerated them, but I bet some secret judging happened. I knew a family similar to Terry, Deanna, and Amy. This husband and wife lived together for twelve years before marrying. Their kids were 11 and 9 at the time when they married.

Archived