IGNORED

Crazy Beyoncé Story

Sister Mary Savage

I don't know why I cared to read about this but anyway here it goes (take this with a grain of salt as I'm repeating some random article on yahoo). Supposedly, Jay Z's wife in order to ensure that her little blessing was brought into the world in absolute luxury, bought an entire floor of some New York hospital for her C section. The article on yahoo said that staff were made to cover all security cameras with tape, ditch their cell phones (can't have picture takers sneaking in), and block off the entire labor and delivery section so that one couple with twins in NICU had to wait until she was finished there to see their twins. Am I the only one that finds this disgusting?

Thats just ridiculous, but unfortunately not the first time I have heard of celebrities buying off entire floors of hospitals like that :-(

Guest Anonymous

I think that what people do with their own money is their business, but if the hospital had an existing obligation to other parents then they did not have a spare ward to sell.

Not as crazy as the one that says Beyonce paid a surrogate to have the baby and pretended to be pregnant instead. :dance:

I can't stand hollywood celebs...personally it wouldnt surprise me if the pregnancy was fake.

The stupid story was that blue ivy backwards means satans daugjter...how stupid can you get??

Not as crazy as the one that says Beyonce paid a surrogate to have the baby and pretended to be pregnant instead. :dance:

The hospital has released a statement.

Apparently there were complaints that families were being prevented from getting to their children in the NICU by the Carters security detail. The statement addresses that but not the allegations that their security cameras were taped over.

I would speculate that the families have not complained because they were paid off, quickly and quietly.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... straight/1

I know of a least one family that has complained. A father had newborn premie twins, and he complained because he couldn't get to the NICU to see them and he wasn't sure if they were going to make it.

The only reason I'm hoping it's true because it would be comedy gold. That and Beyonce would fall from grace and I'd never have to hear Single Ladies again. *fist pump*

I read somewhere that not only did they rent out the entire floor for $1.3mil, but they also remodeled it, complete with a bulletproof door. All accused parties deny everything, Oh how I wish more people would come forward.

As for her faking it, I saw the video and still photos of her baby bump "collapsing." Yeah, it didn't look good for her. I think they explained it away by blaming the dress she was wearing.

Yeah maybe collapsing isn't quite the right word. I maybe should have said that it awkwardly folded in on itself. I've never been pregnant, but at the stage she was in the pregnancy, wouldn't it be pretty firm? My mom saw it and just snorted and said "Um... I don't know what that is, but it's not a baby in there" :lol:

I believe in bumpgate. The bump was a fake. There is some poor girl out there suddenly so wealthy she won't know what to do.

She didn't look pregnant other than the bump. It was weird. Even a slim pregnant woman looks a little fatter in the the face etc.

Rumor has it that the real carrier for the baby is named Ingrid Jackson and that the entire array of security measures was really to allow Ingrid to slide by into the delivery room without being found out.

I'm late to be chiming in, but when I had my hair cut a few weeks ago, the fake pg was the topic of conversation amongst the AA stylists and they were all in agreemenr that the pregnancy was being faked.

I believe in bumpgate. The bump was a fake. There is some poor girl out there suddenly so wealthy she won't know what to do.

She didn't look pregnant other than the bump. It was weird. Even a slim pregnant woman looks a little fatter in the the face etc.

There was a blind item pinned to Beyonce about a star taking more predisone in order to be fuller in the face and a bit plumper.

Even in some of the bikini pictures it looks like she just had a big lunch. It's not a definite indicator, but there was no linea nigra either.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would she fake it though? I have to say her boobs seemed to have got bigger.

I guess in today's world if she really was faking it would have come out by now.

I do think she has implants.

Why would she do it? It's hard to answer that for sure. I keep a lazy eye on conspiracy theories etc so I have some weird ideas about that.

She'd fake it because she wants a baby but doesn't want to lose her body, but doesn't want to admit that because it would come off as a little self centered?

Or...celebrities are crazy.

She'd fake it because she wants a baby but doesn't want to lose her body, but doesn't want to admit that because it would come off as a little self centered?

I can see that as a possibility. I remember the FX show Dirt did a storyline about a celeb couple who had a paid surrogate and they lied about the wife being pregnant.

And heaven forbid the baby comes out of your vagina and "ruins" you.

Archived