IGNORED

Tiny tiny fundie world?

Kelya

I was just reading on a particular fundie forum I recently was granted access too, and found 3 of the fundies I dislike the most all interacting with each other. Previous to this I hadn't known they were all associated! Is the fundie world really this small? I imagine that if you leave all the doctrinal/theological/scholarly/possibly thought provoking things up to the menfolk, you get a lot of bored women eager to make friends with people who will spend their time taking pictures of themselves in crappy looking clothes surrounded by hordes of kids. I was just surprised to see how small it is!

I suspect it is. Several of my favourite fundy blogs were found from clicking links on other blogs. I've seriously thought about starting a faux-fundie blog of my own just to see if I can infiltrate them LOL! I wont though, I am terrible at blogging, I have several blogs that I haven't updated in a few years. I would never be reliable enough to keep making posts.

SPILL IT Kelya!!! WHo was it? Doug, Steve and Jeff B? How dare you dangle that carrot in our face without details!! :o

Ahh I wish! Just minor fundies that all seem different from each other but chill on the same board. I won't name them because at least two of them read here and I don't want them to know I've infiltrated. :P I've just amazed their world is so small, how boring it must be!

It's part of their micro-economy and of their desire to belong to an elite class. I wouldn't be surprised if damned near every blogger we cover here at FJ is on speaking terms with all the others - buying and selling from each other, moving money around in that small circle of "visionaries."

Let's see... I found fundie blogs when I found Maidens of Worth. There was this crazy commentor calles thepatriot15 (too bad she deleted her blog, it was full of gems like men should not wear pink shirts or wear necklaces, it is too feminine) who (IIRC) was commented by Jocelyn Dixon. Through her I found Lacy (Self) and Lina. Then I googled about some Jewish customs and found Anna from Domestic Felicity and noticed that both Lina and Jocelyn commented her posts.

There are other connections too, so yeah, it seems tiny world.

Archived