IGNORED

and God said... Let there be HAM!

Deleted07

Blog Post on the Seven Sisters blog... homeschoolblogger.com/sevensisters/786550/

I commented to Susannah that I was glad she had crossed ham off of the list– then I was surprised when she said, “What? I didn’t cross it off!†We don’t know who crossed it off, but we sure are glad that someone did, because God provided us with a free ham the next day And God gives big hams! You always read stories about how God provided a family with a Christmas ham or turkey, but it was neat to see Him providing for us firsthand. Though we technically could have bought a ham, it was like a ‘hug’ and a reminder from God that He is able to provide

:roll:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the excitement, I'm not sure if I can handle it. Might have to go and have a lie down. :roll:

Guest Anonymous

God gives big hams? Well, hallelujah and spread the word to the Third World quickly. No need for international aid programmes anymore... the hams are on their way.... :doh:

I know right, I was just sitting here reading it mouth agape, like really? really!? they seriously believe that God goes to the trouble of feeding their family with a huge assed Ham, when there are children STARVING in the world!?! If thats God he can suck it.

Dear God,

I would like bacon for breakfast.

Amen,

ChunkyBarbie

God's To Do List

Provide Ham

End genocide

End racism

End sexism

End birth defects

Spread world peace

Save polar bears

Thank HIMSELF that he got that taken care of first!! Whew! What chaos would've been unleashed had he started with something stupid like world peace or those self-important polar bears.

I commented to Susannah that I was glad she had crossed ham off of the list– then I was surprised when she said, “What? I didn’t cross it off!†We don’t know who crossed it off, but we sure are glad that someone did, because God provided us with a free ham the next day And God gives big hams! You always read stories about how God provided a family with a Christmas ham or turkey, but it was neat to see Him providing for us firsthand. Though we technically could have bought a ham, it was like a ‘hug’ and a reminder from God that He is able to provide

:shock:

God provides ham? Is this the same God that set out the rule that Jews couldn't eat pork? Wait, what?

Haha, that's what I was thinking! If God gave me a ham, I would have to say "no thanks, I'm rocking that whole kosher thing"!

ETA, can I get a kosher hug from God? Or does he still hate Jews?

So God not only gave them a ham, he used his own pen to cross it off their list? Let's see, God gave Miss Raquel a horse, 4x4 hamburgers on the night she wanted them, and now the seven sisters a ham.

I do hope it was a canned ham from Dick Assman (really old Letterman reference).

Sheltered much?

If God were to provide ham, wouldnt he provide it to people who couldn't technically afford it? Who were starving and couldn't afford any food? I'm pretty sure God would have better things to do. Also maybe God provides turkey for the Jews. Can't be leaving out the chosen people who he told pork was a big no no ;)

M&m's just rained from sky over my house. God loves me the best.

It's Raining M&M's....alleleuia!

Sorry, I went there :geek:

Archived