IGNORED

and God said... Let there be HAM!

Deleted07

I am an atheist but I will convert to true believer right now if(in the next ten minutes - please):

(1) a large plate of nachos and a cold beer appear in front of me

(2) I suddenly find I look like a super model

*checks watch*

nope no natchos, no flat abs

*goes back to being a godless heathen*

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see a whole lot more comments now but there must still be more in moderation. Poor girl, she doesn't know the wrath she has unleashed.

good lord that girl replies to them all doesn't she?? I show 10 but wonder how many more there are? We should all comment if shes going to answer them all that would keep her busy! cant forget this

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :x :P :oops:

mine is awaiting moderation to....im thinking it wont pass

My avatar (a Jimi Hendrix album cover) may keep me from being posted. If it does get posted and I'm asked what it means I have a doozie of a reply ready.

How do they know that God wanted them to have the ham? By crossing ham off of the grocery list maybe God was really saying he wants them to be kosher. Being kosher is Yah-some!

My avatar (a Jimi Hendrix album cover) may keep me from being posted. If it does get posted and I'm asked what it means I have a doozie of a reply ready.

I bet it will pass. They seem kind of dense, bless their hearts.

Man, you guys are seriously a bunch of bitches who have too much time on your hands. No matter what you think of their religion, they seem like genuinely nice girls who are thankful for what they have (which is a lot more than I can say for most of you). Seriously, how about turning off your computers, and taking a walk and making eye contact with real people. Your forum was interesting for a while, especially about the Duggars and Bates, but I feel pretty bad about myself when I read some of the drivel you all type here and try to pass off as "wit". BTW- you have all confirmed what I always believed about atheists. Have fun bitching, I won't be reading.

Man, you guys are seriously a bunch of bitches who have too much time on your hands. No matter what you think of their religion, they seem like genuinely nice girls who are thankful for what they have (which is a lot more than I can say for most of you). Seriously, how about turning off your computers, and taking a walk and making eye contact with real people. Your forum was interesting for a while, especially about the Duggars and Bates, but I feel pretty bad about myself when I read some of the drivel you all type here and try to pass off as "wit". BTW- you have all confirmed what I always believed about atheists. Have fun bitching, I won't be reading.

Well bless your heart.

I guess you don't get the irony at all of you posting that the rest of us should get off the internet.

:lol:

As said before, Bless your little heart but I'm not an atheist. I'm Christian and I'm calling these girls out for the bullshit they try to force on everyone. Just because they like to play dress up like they are Laura Ingells or something doesn't mean they would hesitate to spit in your face and take away every right you have.

By the way, what kind Christian deeds did you do today?

Because it is sooo Christian to call us bitches!

Bitch please, here are a few of the things I have done today; cleaned a 3000 sq/ft house, walked the dog, took dog to the vet, went grocery shopping, put groceries away, did 2 loads of laundry, made minestrone soup from scratch, finished a report for work, dropped some clothes off to Goodwill, and planned my garden for this spring. Oh yes, I spoke to several people today and even looked them in the eye. Call me a bitch fine, but don't insinuate that I do nothing all day. Also, for what it is worth, I will say the same thing to your face that I will "say" to you on the internet. For instance, fuck off! Have a nice day!

riffle

I've done plenty today, I even left the house. I am also not an atheist. These sisters aren't thankful for what they have, they are thankful for what they can get without feeling bad about not sharing with those who could really use it. You know, like ham they could afford to buy themselves which the people who can't afford crap on crackers actually need.

And yes, I am willing to look people in the eye and stay that. I've done similar things many times before, because I really do believe that those who have what they need also have a responsibility to help care for those who don't have what they need.

I've done plenty today, I even left the house. I am also not an atheist. These sisters aren't thankful for what they have, they are thankful for what they can get without feeling bad about not sharing with those who could really use it. You know, like ham they could afford to buy themselves which the people who can't afford crap on crackers actually need.

And yes, I am willing to look people in the eye and stay that. I've done similar things many times before, because I really do believe that those who have what they need also have a responsibility to help care for those who don't have what they need.

I just got back from taking my kid to fencing and I missed that sorry ass flounce because I was busy making eye contact and talking to people. :dance: Now I'm back in my woman cave where I belong and no one to make fun of. I am not an atheist either, just a regular bitch thanks. :)

WELL WOOF isn't that the Pot calling the Kettle Bitch... So let me get this straight, its OK to snark about Duggars and Bates because that seems to interests you, but talking about the LUDICROUS idea that God sent a family a Ham for free and magically striked it from their shopping list ISN'T!?

*cough* hypocrite *cough* :violin: Love the dramatics though! :clap:

So back onto topic lol!

Jessica replied to Sola's comment:

Seven SistersDecember 30th, 2011 at 6:02 pm Reply

Hello Sola! That’s a very good point I think there are times that He gives us gifts to give away (like in Lina’s case…they felt God was leading them to give it away) and other times He meant it for us. There is no doubt in my mind that He meant this one for us Perhaps He will give us another someday to give away, but this one was an encouragement to us I don’t know…does that make sense?! We could technically afford it, but it surely helped stretch our stretched grocery budget (as I’m sure you can imagine a family of eleven’s would be! )

Thanks for commenting! Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Jessica

HE MEANT IT FOR THEM!!! Please do not warp Gods message!!! lol. *being a smartarse*

They say ignorance is bliss... It really must be you know. :shifty:

The ham thing works both ways. If it hadn't made a magical appearance after being crossed off, then God would've tested them with a ham-challenged christmas. The seven sisters seem a bit nicer than some of the others. I think they would be in for an extreme culture shock if they ever left the compound for a secular lifestyle.

<---Latisha, is that you girl? Chile, I do be havin' to much time on my hands. I'm thankful I can just put things on hold for FJ.

ymCoiZS0HLA

The ham thing works both ways. If it hadn't made a magical appearance after being crossed off, then God would've tested them with a ham-challenged christmas.

Well of course. Because THEY MAKE IT UP AS THEY GO ALONG. Hindsight all the way. That's the snarkable hilarious beauty of the whole thing.

(...and of course our flouncer upthread is still reading.)

Archived