IGNORED

and God said... Let there be HAM!

Deleted07

It's Raining M&M's....alleleuia!

Sorry, I went there :geek:

...Now I've got that "It's raining Men" song in my head.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if they could "technically" buy a ham, then why don't they "technically" go buy one and "technically" give it to someone who needs it more than they do?

I'm going to quit procrastinating and make some year-end charitable donations RIGHT NOW...

God's To Do List

Provide Ham

End genocide

End racism

End sexism

End birth defects

Spread world peace

Save polar bears

Thank HIMSELF that he got that taken care of first!! Whew! What chaos would've been unleashed had he started with something stupid like world peace or those self-important polar bears.

ahahahahaha :lol:

So if they could "technically" buy a ham, then why don't they "technically" go buy one and "technically" give it to someone who needs it more than they do?

I like the way you think.

Right after we first got married, my husband won this huge turkey at his work Christmas party. Since we could, you know, afford to buy a turkey and didn't need it, we gave it to a local soup kitchen. They are so selfish it isn't even funny. Maybe God gave it to them to see if they would put other's first and give away the food they didn't need to those who do.

Haha, that's what I was thinking! If God gave me a ham, I would have to say "no thanks, I'm rocking that whole kosher thing"!

Well yeah, because he might just be testing you!!! You know, like when he buried all those dinosaur bones around...

Right after we first got married, my husband won this huge turkey at his work Christmas party. Since we could, you know, afford to buy a turkey and didn't need it, we gave it to a local soup kitchen. They are so selfish it isn't even funny. Maybe God gave it to them to see if they would put other's first and give away the food they didn't need to those who do.

They, fundies, never seem to ask themselves that question do they? Most of the fundies I read about are very self centered and don't seem to think of others at all unless it is how they don't measure up.

Forgive any errors, etc. No coffee yet.

I'm going to quit procrastinating and make some year-end charitable donations RIGHT NOW...

I agree. I'd leave a suggestion saying just that if I thought for one moment it would get approved.

Edit: I thought sod it, and left a comment. I would like to bet it doesn't get approved even though I worded it quite politely.

Well yeah, because he might just be testing you!!! You know, like when he buried all those dinosaur bones around...

See, I keep forgetting that God is out there, trying to trip us up so he can throw us into the fiery pits of hell for an eternity! :doh:

Christmas Eve the Littles and I went shopping...I was trying to pick out a ham...The general manager walked up to me and offered me a $50 gift card to buy my ham. Pic-N-Sav gave me a ham... Hallelujuah! Praised be Pic-N-Sav!

So God not only gave them a ham, he used his own pen to cross it off their list? Let's see, God gave Miss Raquel a horse, 4x4 hamburgers on the night she wanted them, and now the seven sisters a ham.

Hey now, don't forget the cheesecake He multiplied for that ladies church thingy.

How could I forget the multiplying cheesecake. I wonder if God will multiply my m&m's. I'm about out.

How could I forget the multiplying cheesecake. I wonder if God will multiply my m&m's. I'm about out.

Clearly you're not worthy enough of God's extra awesome unnecessary food providing powers.

Hey now, don't forget the cheesecake He multiplied for that ladies church thingy.

Weren't there also hot dog buns? Like, someone ended up with exactly the right number of buns for their hot dogs or something? :think:

Clearly you're not worthy enough of God's extra awesome unnecessary food providing powers.

I bet it is because I don't wear frumpers. :cry: God loves frumpers. That's probably why the starving children in Africa don't get food too.

Well they've approved some comments, not mine yet, but possibly some from freejingerites.

I hope if nothing else it gives them something to think about.

Well they've approved some comments, not mine yet, but possibly some from freejingerites.

I hope if nothing else it gives them something to think about.

Your comment is up, a Lina's (snort) and a Nora. All FJers I am sure, well the Lina for sure.

Hmmm Gods son was Jewish, so God passed out hams for xmas?

You are thinking too much! Clearly, you are not a fundie.

Ah I see, they KNOW that God wanted THEM to have it. Obviously God prefers them to eat the ham rather than the patrons of the homeless shelter in their town, or the recently divorced mother awaiting child support.

Nice.

I dont see any FJ comments..it says there are 7 comments but I can only see 4 whats up with that?

I did a hard refresh (ctrl f5) and got all the new comments.

Ah I see, they KNOW that God wanted THEM to have it. Obviously God prefers them to eat the ham rather than the patrons of the homeless shelter in their town, or the recently divorced mother awaiting child support.

Well, I suppose eating the homeless IS one solution to homelessness....

Archived