IGNORED

Jesus Crust!

Deleted07

Just came across this fun article and product:

religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/14/jesus-toasters-selling-briskly/

<>

Yup a toaster that toasts on the holy hosts images! You think the fundies would approve???

Some of the comments on the article are quite amusing too!

Hugh Jakok

Jesus wasn't resurrected as a chocolate egg-laying bunny just to be mocked by you blasphemous heathens!

Kebos

A friend of mine regularly gets Jesus showing up in his toast and he has an ordinary toaster! A few times he has even had the toast coming out with Mary on it, or Mary and Jesus, or Mary and Joesph. In one case, it was an entire family photo with Joesph, Mary, Jesus, all the brothers and sisters, and Joesph and Mary's parents. It was quite something.

At first I thought, this is divine. Now I'm just thinking after seeing so many that the whole Jesus brood are real show-offs and should really use the Internet or Twitter like the rest of us.

Jim

You are all committing blasphemy in the eyes of our original God ZEUS! Shame on you; just because the others that came later offered better benefits, such as eternal life, streets of Gold, virgins for some, etc. is a horrible reason to forsake him. Shame be upon you all, may Zeus ask Poseidon and the gang to cause a continuing heat wave, with storms, melting glaciers and rising waters. May this event be so great that none can ignore it, let it be called "Global Warming" for it shall effect everyone between Olympus and the Underworld! (Just kidding; Noah put down that saw.)

Just can't help but wonder what the fundies would think of this and had to share with ya'll here. ENJOY!

Sorry I keep reading the comments and finding more funnies:

justin opinion

The Jesus toaster will look great next to my Yahweh blender. It creates smoothies out of nothing.

Mary Fields

Everyone knows what Jesus looked like. Everyone who is a true Christian, that is. He was white, about 6'2" with a brown beard. In my mind, he resembles a cross between Ashton Kutcher and Ryan Gosling. Chuck Smith says he surfed, but I disagree. I think he was more of a wake-boarding guy, myself.

Mary Fields

I doubt much the Lord would find humor in people making money off of this. Just more proof that this nation is flushing itself down the toilet. We need to get it back to it's roots in Christianity and the Word.

Mary Fields

And another thing. Just because many of you gosh-darn ATHIESTS can PROVE that the nation wasn't founded on the Word of God, that don't mean a dang thing. Your all deluded by Satan. He is within you all. I know Jesus, and I know He's sitting up in heaven right now with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and those other holy men of God. You are going to burn in hell for trying to promote lies that this nation was founded on something other than the Word of God. Dang you all. Slavery is Ok too. Thomas Jefferson had slaves, and he knew it was in the Bible, and he was a Christian, God-fearing man. The only thing bad was how we PRACTICED slavery. But we should have it back I tell you! Just like the holy, Christian founders of this Theocratic Nation had it back then!!

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Toast... :laughing-rollingyellow:

Sorry I keep reading the comments and finding more funnies:

Mary Fields

And another thing. Just because many of you gosh-darn ATHIESTS can PROVE that the nation wasn't founded on the Word of God, that don't mean a dang thing. Your all deluded by Satan. He is within you all. I know Jesus, and I know He's sitting up in heaven right now with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and those other holy men of God. You are going to burn in hell for trying to promote lies that this nation was founded on something other than the Word of God. Dang you all. Slavery is Ok too. Thomas Jefferson had slaves, and he knew it was in the Bible, and he was a Christian, God-fearing man. The only thing bad was how we PRACTICED slavery. But we should have it back I tell you! Just like the holy, Christian founders of this Theocratic Nation had it back then!!

Jesus, Ben, George and Thomas: The Original Fab Four.

riffleedit.

Archived