IGNORED

what's that smell?

donks

This thread

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4987

got me to thinking about people in general... A little Googling led me to several lists of celebrities/famous people who look like they smell. Some are pretty funny, if you wanna spend a few minutes checking them out.

Anyway, this made me wonder: what in the world would Boob, The Mullet and some of the kids smell like?

Boob would probably smell like: tonsil stones and Aqua Net. No big surprise there I guess.

Mullet would smell of: stale breast milk, chronic yeast infections, semen and dirty hair.

Josh would reek of the yeasty sweat coagulating in his rolls and fried foods.

Anna would smell like Josh and oppression. Also baby puke and shitty diapers.

Jessa and Jinger smell of hairspray, makeup, self-tanner and homemade laundry soap.

Jana and Jill smell of kid barf, baby shit, pissy diapers.

Your thoughts?

So what would it smell like? *thinking* ground-in BO, gym socks, dirty hair, sweaty balls, TTC and oppression.

Am I the only one with a Lynyrd Skynyrd earworm right now?

Nope, I do too. That song always grossed me out.

Pickles, tator tots, cheap knock off cream of mushroom soup, velveeta, aqua net, and self righteousness.

Am I the only one with a Lynyrd Skynyrd earworm right now?

Nope!

Worse yet somehow I saw this thread title and the mention of the "Fetus Fiesta" right close together and well... yeah. Not good imagery...

The lost boys would smell like sweat and spray paint.

Oooof, I just thought about how bad that "My Breast Friend" must smell.

and ground-in dirt. I have a son, and when he was little like that (5-12 or so) he always smelled like dirt and sweat. He was outside almost from dawn to dusk; on his pony, on his dirtbike, on his bicycle. Always in the dirt!

Archived