IGNORED

Josh Duggar FB page

tkr322

I thought for the longest time people said he no longer had a FB? Anyway after stalking Susanna Keller's page I noticed she tagged him in a pic and that his wall is visible. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 82&sk=wall

Also, I find it hilarious like that Susanna, he lists his education as "Homeshooled" :lol:, I guess neither had spelling as one of their subjects.

I thought for the longest time people said he no longer had a FB? Anyway after stalking Susanna Keller's page I noticed she tagged him in a pic and that his wall is visible. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 82&sk=wall

Also, I find it hilarious like that Susanna, he lists his education as "Homeshooled" :lol:, I guess neither had spelling as one of their subjects.

He's had it for some time, although he stopped updating it months ago.

Pretty sure "Homeshooled" is one of those facebook options, although he probably didn't notice it was spelled wrong.

Ugh. The passport photo says it all. He is on drugs again! Or the Tatertots... Same thing really. :?

Or whoever typed in "Homeshooled"- when you type in something into some Facebook info fields, it'll give you a whole bunch of options as you type. I bet neither one noticed, because I sure didn't at first.

Also, Josh doesn't update very often.

Or whoever typed in "Homeshooled"- when you type in something into some Facebook info fields, it'll give you a whole bunch of options as you type. I bet neither one noticed, because I sure didn't at first.

Also, Josh doesn't update very often.

HOMESHOOLED! That is FUCKING HYSTERICAL! I cant believe I missed that for so long!

:laughing-rollingyellow:

Is anyone a "friend" that can write on his wall? Or perhaps the College - wall??? Priceless!

Archived