IGNORED

Supernatural

BravaAmica

I can't be the only FJer psyched about the Supernatural season premier tomorrow night!!! Sam, Dean and Castiel are attractive but we all know the Impala is the star of the show.

Iam freaking out. Since Iam living in Germany I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it online! Can't wait!!! Although Iam scared that the show won't get better.. :(

• 2 months later...

hey guys,

I just watched the last episode of Supernatural and would like to know your opinion about it. Are there any fans of the show at FJ?

I will talk to you about Supernatural! I love the show, I cannot lie. I am TeamCastiel, myself. I was very displeased that he is no longer on the show.

This was months ago, so I am guessing you were talking about the finale, which I did not like, because, see above. They do have a tendency to kill off all of the characters I like, and that frustrates me. Come back and talk Wincest with me, now that I've found this thread!

• 4 months later...

So I browsed Supernatural and came over this thread.

It needs more replies! (and I am terribly sorry for resurrecting it!.. well all in honor of Sam and Dean!)

I am also TeamCastiel... and I will avoid spoilers.

So people, what makes you love Supernatural? (apart from the obvious hotness that is Sam and Dean, ok Dean more) Hee :oops:

For me it's also all these legends and lore but I guess they are kinda low on these lately. Either way, I find stuff like that fascinating even though it makes it harder to sleep at night.

Yeah, there are not many things that make me all 'fangirl giddy' but this show is one of them! Last year, when I was supposed to be writing my thesis, I 'discovered' the show so needless to say I had a hard time completing my thesis!

• 2 months later...

Love Supernatural, although my all time favorite character besides Sam and Dean was actually Gabriel/The Trickster his episodes were always hilarious. Actually got to meet the actor who played him at the first Nashville Convention and Richard was really nice to me and my husband.

• 11 months later...

Ok, I only looked through three pages in search of another Supernatural thread, and I didn't see one, but I wasn't going to spend my entire night searching, lol. So I am making one. Supernatural is my top favorite show of all time. I can hardly stand the wait for Netflix to stream season 8. I've been having withdrawals, lol. I've been re-watching it to try to hold off said withdrawals, but I'm almost done with my second time through, and still no season 8...I may have to start over again, haha. Anyone else love this show? Discuss here. Just keep in mind, I haven't seen any of season 8 yet, so put anything involving 8 in spoiler tags please!

I've been catching up with the show. My best friend is obsessed and has me gotten into it :D

I've downloaded the entire season 8 and read spoilers from too, but haven't seen it. I'm just starting season 6. So sad that Ellen and Jo are dead :(

Also,

Am I the only one who thinks Chuck isn't actually real/human, from the way he "disappeared" in the season 5 finale?

I know! I miss them! I don't understand why they had to kill them off. :(

I'm just getting so impatient for season 8! I think I'm gonna go crazy! Lol. I downloaded the CW app on my iPad, but they didn't have the whole season, and I'm not going to watch it out of order, lol. I haven't been able to find anywhere to legally watch it, and I don't want to risk a virus by downloading pirated versions. (Besides the fact that that's illegal, lol).

haha I don't know, I was given the series from another friend who's a massive fan, so... :shrug:

Also, I finally figured out where I've seen Crowley before: Canton Delaware from DW The Impossible Astronaut :lol:

/clearly I'm a geek :clapping:

Yeah, I know! I was watching that episode of DW a few nights ago, and I was like, "Hey! It's Crowley!" It was kinda weird seeing him playing a good guy for once, haha. I kept expecting him to try to propose some sort of Crowley-esque deal. :P

Watched S6E15 last night. The whole Jensen and Jared playing Sam and Dean playing Jensen and Jared was a bizarre one for me... Loved the crying, whimpering Misha though :lol:

I started watching this at the behest of my 14-year-old daughter. Now, I and the headship are hooked more than she is. :lol:

We're only through part of Season 2, though.

Is it wrong that I'd love to see a Doctor Who/Supernatural crossover episode?

Dean, Sam and Castiel in the TARDIS, Dean getting witty with Clara, Cas not getting the Doctor's references... :lol:

• 1 year later...

Ok so I am a HUGE fan of this show.. I watched till the end of season 7. Once Dean went to purgatory I stopped watching.. Until now..

Since netflix has all the seasons, I decided to catch up..

So im in the middle of season 8, and its ok.. I love Charlie, shes hilarious and that show is lacking in female characters since Meg left.

I love the characters in this show. you can tell they all love their job. Cas, Crowley, Kevin, Charlie theyre all awesome!

Tomorrow is the 200th episode.. I wont be all caught up, but i do know what goes on in season 8 and 9.

I saw the previews and it looks like a funny one. An all Girls school doing a musical based on the supernatural books by Chuck.

It kinda looks funny.. Im looking forward to seeing Sam and Dean's reactions.

The Meta episodes are always funny!

Archived