IGNORED

Rebecca K !!!!111!!!! is reading "Sweet Journey"....

Justme

Why on earth would a young girl want to read a book about a middle aged lady's depression battle????? :roll:

She posted this as a comment under one of the Maxwell's blogs.......

Maybe she is trying to prepare for her life if she ever gets "lucky" enough to marry a Maxwell?

Does she really think she stands a chance with Joseph or JOHN? Seriously? Has she seen the current wives of the Maxwell men? Melanie is drop dead gorgeous and comes from a wealthy family, and Anna (Marie) is just as pretty. I don't think the Maxwell boys "do" homely.

Now that Cleve is off the market does John even have any competition in the hot single fundie boy category, or does he reign supreme?

Best of luck, Rebecca!1!1!.

Now that Cleve is off the market does John even have any competition in the hot single fundie boy category, or does he reign supreme?

Best of luck, Rebecca!1!1!.

That's it. John is officially FJ's new "Iron Fundie."

I still don't get the John love, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as we often say.

I'd kinda hope lots of girls would read Teri's book. Let them see what that kind of life can do to a person. Let them see what happens when one suffers from PPD and not only doesn't treat it but keeps makin' the babeees. Let them read how eight (?) years of life were completely lost to untreated depression.

The more you know...

I still don't get the John love, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder as we often say.

I'd kinda hope lots of girls would read Teri's book. Let them see what that kind of life can do to a person. Let them see what happens when one suffers from PPD and not only doesn't treat it but keeps makin' the babeees. Let them read how eight (?) years of life were completely lost to untreated depression.

The more you know...

But would a young, naive woman see the 8 years of depression, or focus on the "victory" God gave Teri to overcome it?

And fundiefan, I am making you an appointment with my eye doctor to find out why you cannot see John's total hotness. :drool:

And fundiefan, I am making you an appointment with my eye doctor to find out why you cannot see John's total hotness. :drool:

:lol:

And he's got the added benefit of being a virgin. Just sayin'...

No quivering jelly legs? Really??

I guess that leaves more of him for the rest of us to enjoy....or something like that...

I'm no America's top model myself, but she is putting the bar way too high and is out of John's league. The Maxwells are a selective bunch as it is I can't see Steve approving her to even socialize with them let alone marry John. Poor girl I hope she realizes her pining to get courted by a Maxwell is a lost cause. Fundie royalty are untouchable unless your on their level.

I'm no America's top model myself, but she is putting the bar way too high and is out of John's league. The Maxwells are a selective bunch as it is I can't see Steve approving her to even socialize with them let alone marry John. Poor girl I hope she realizes her pining to get courted by a Maxwell is a lost cause. Fundie royalty are untouchable unless your on their level.

Yes, she's...uh...unfortunate. I just hope there is a boy in her future that does a little better financially that her squikky-looking parents. Blech.

I don't really get the John-love either. Maybe because his expressions and the look in his eyes remind me too much of some of the super-fundy guys I know in real life who are entirely full of themselves and obnoxious.

Well, admittedly the male fundie pool is quite shallow. It's strange, considering how gorgeous many of the girls are. Fundie guys aren't my cuppa, but John is better looking than 95% of the pool, and that includes Dougie's pretty-boy interns.

I don't really get the John-love either. Maybe because his expressions and the look in his eyes remind me too much of some of the super-fundy guys I know in real life who are entirely full of themselves and obnoxious.
That's the thing. He's handsome, I will admit, he takes a nice picture.

But if we were to actually meet, I'm sure we'd be in some argument in 0.05 seconds. It is not to be (not to mention I'm married, but!)

That's the thing. He's handsome, I will admit, he takes a nice picture.

But if we were to actually meet, I'm sure we'd be in some argument in 0.05 seconds. It is not to be (not to mention I'm married, but!)

I dunno about that. Clibbyjo and demgirl said that he's even hotter in person. Like, shockingly hot, IIRC. :lol:

I dunno about that. Clibbyjo and demgirl said that he's even hotter in person. Like, shockingly hot, IIRC. :lol:
As long as we don't talk VERBALLY, it's all good then maybe :D

So Rebecca has the hots for the hot dude. That makes her pretty darn normal. Good for her!

I think maybe she could be a little less obvious about it though. I can't figure out if she wants Joseph, John or either. Joseph is the first reversal baby, right?

Rebecca has a video of Abby on her web site.

I wonder if the Maxwell's are turned on by stalking?

I feel sorry for her (Rebecca). One, the Maxwells won't give her the time of day, much less one of their sons. Two, she wants one of those boys so badly she's not even secretive about it and has lost all 'modesty' regarding it; everyone can tell what she wants!

She reminds me of a teenager with a crush on a pop star; posters, video collections, fan letters (blog comments, in this case)...it really is quite pathetic.

At the same time, for all the, um, unfortunate aspects of that poor girl's life/being/family, atleast she will never have life sucked out of her by the Maxwells. She doesn't really know how totally lucky she is that she will never be one of them. Hopefully, she'll find another person with a life and a family and spunk to hook up with.

I think maybe she could be a little less obvious about it though. I can't figure out if she wants Joseph, John or either. Joseph is the first reversal baby, right?

I think that's right: Joseph is older than John. I'm basing my guess on this picture of when they were little, because Joseph is a lot taller: titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/10yearsago.jpg. I don't think Rebecca cares much which one is led by the Lord to court her, as long as it's one of them.

Does anyone know how Anna fits in, age-wise? Does it go Joseph-John-Anna-Jesse-Mary? And isn't little Mary adorable in that picture? She and Abby look a lot alike.

Rebecca has a video of Abby on her web site.

I wonder if the Maxwell's are turned on by stalking?

I feel sorry for her (Rebecca). One, the Maxwells won't give her the time of day, much less one of their sons. Two, she wants one of those boys so badly she's not even secretive about it and has lost all 'modesty' regarding it; everyone can tell what she wants!

She reminds me of a teenager with a crush on a pop star; posters, video collections, fan letters (blog comments, in this case)...it really is quite pathetic.

At the same time, for all the, um, unfortunate aspects of that poor girl's life/being/family, atleast she will never have life sucked out of her by the Maxwells. She doesn't really know how totally lucky she is that she will never be one of them. Hopefully, she'll find another person with a life and a family and spunk to hook up with.

She might fare well with one of those Bates boys who likes to dress up like a cowboy.

He is totally hot in person, I couldn't get over it. I never got it until I saw him. He also has a nice smile and he looks right at you and give you his full attention when you speak. I can see Rebecca thinking this means he is interested.

John is way too hot for her and she has to know this. She can have Joseph. :)

Archived